Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Fox News Contributor And Liberal Voice, Alan Colmes, Dead At 66
Former Fox News Contributor And Liberal Voice, Alan Colmes, Dead At 66
Alan Colmes dead at 66....

Quote:Alan Colmes, the radio and television host and commentator best known as the amiable liberal foil to the hard-right Sean Hannity on the Fox News Channel, has died...

Fox spokeswoman Dana Klinghoffer confirmed his death Thursday. Fox also aired a tribute to Colmes, narrated by Hannity, and a statement from his family saying that he died Thursday morning after “a brief illness.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/02/23/a...lmes-dies/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Former Fox News Contributor And Liberal Voice, Alan Colmes, Dead At 66
I knew there was one acting as the counter to Hannity but I didn't even know his name. It was obvious that he just acted as an alibi for fair and balanced. Anyway, RIP.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 23, 2017 at 5:05 pm)abaris Wrote: I knew there was one acting as the counter to Hannity but I didn't even know his name. It was obvious that he just acted as an alibi for fair and balanced. Anyway, RIP.

As Senator Franken used put it, it was HANNITY and colmes. Hannity would do all the talking on the show, and Colmes would lick out his arse for being such an egotistical maniac good thinker.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Shame that death's coming so early in this day and age, in America of all places. Well, I hope he finds his way to whatever god he worshiped, or whatever peaceful empty void he was dying to see.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Looks like Fox News', "Bulls and Bears" host, Brenda Buttner, also passed away Monday. She died of cancer...just saw that on the news this evening. She was 55.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Wish Alan had been more the loudmouth ... it's asking a lot of one Dem to counter the culture at that network.

Wish he was still alive and Hannity was dead.

(February 24, 2017 at 4:38 pm)Kosh Wrote: Wish he was still alive and Hannity was dead.

Actually...  I wish Hannity was dead regardless.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
(February 24, 2017 at 4:30 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(February 23, 2017 at 10:45 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Wish Alan had been more the loudmouth ... it's asking a lot of one Dem to counter the culture at that network.

Colmes a Liberal voice Bwahahah the guy had his nose so far up Hannity's butt it was hard to know were one ended and the other began .When fox gets a REAL Liberal commutator who will actually defend Liberal positions not just mindlessly foil for conservatives on the network. Then they can call themselves balanced .

Anyway RIP Mr Colmes

That was sort of my point, yeah ... hence the "more of a loudmouth" comment.

(February 24, 2017 at 5:56 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(February 24, 2017 at 4:30 pm)Orochi Wrote: Colmes a Liberal voice Bwahahah the guy had his nose so far up Hannity's butt it was hard to know were one ended and the other began .When fox gets a REAL Liberal commutator who will actually defend Liberal positions not just mindlessly foil for conservatives on the network. Then they can call themselves balanced .

Anyway RIP Mr Colmes

That was sort of my point, yeah ... hence the "more of a loudmouth" comment.

Just realized I was responding to the wrong comment

Sorry Sad

Colmes a Liberal voice Bwahahah the guy had his nose so far up Hannity's butt it was hard to know were one ended and the other began .When fox gets a REAL Liberal commutator who will actually defend Liberal positions not just mindlessly foil for conservatives on the network. Then they can call themselves balanced .

Anyway RIP Mr Colmes

(there i'll make it a stand alone comment)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 1927 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 781 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 700 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just now on FOX NEWS...... Brian37 17 1035 December 12, 2020 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3267 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Shep Smith out at Fox News. Brian37 11 948 October 12, 2019 at 9:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Alan Turing To Be On New £50 Note BrianSoddingBoru4 6 488 July 16, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: RainShark
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1461 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath