Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brave new Dump world for Muhammad Ali's son
Brave new Dump world for Muhammad Ali's son
Yes, he's been detained at an airport because he's got an evil name pointing to some evil muslim.

Quote:Muhammad Ali's son was detained by immigration officials at an American airport who quizzed him about his name and whether he is Muslim, according to a lawyer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...ng-muslim/
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Brave new Dump world for Muhammad Ali's son
But it isn't a Muslim ban. Remember that - it is NOT a Muslim ban.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 25, 2017 at 8:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But it isn't a Muslim ban.  Remember that - it is NOT a Muslim ban.

Boru

Because a Muslim ban would be against the law.
But Trump would never do that would he. Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 25, 2017 at 8:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But it isn't a Muslim ban.  Remember that - it is NOT a Muslim ban.

Boru

Well it's not a muslim ban, really. As shown by the detention of Norway's ex-PM, it also aims to ban anybody who ever spoke to a muslim, or even saw one from entering Murrika.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 25, 2017 at 8:39 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:

Boru

Well it's not a muslim ban, really. As shown by the detention of Norway's ex-PM, it also aims to ban anybody who ever spoke to a muslim, or even saw one from entering Murrika.

Don't be fooled by the lying media. Bondevik was clearly an agent provocateur, bent on destroying all that is good and decent in the west. I mean, just LOOK at him:

[Image: dpa-norwegian-prime-minister-kjell-magne...d3a07e.jpg]

The man simply oozes evil.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fuck, so much for my plan to go on vacation this year out of country (was thinking Caribbean), I have a muslim name (my fucking parents gave it to me, lol), better shred my passport now, it is fucking useless  Angry
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
Cue our resident conservatards who will say that because he was released, it really isn't a muslim ban.

"Papers please" was a riff on the totalitarian nature of the Soviet Union. Now it's politically okay to interrogate someone based purely on their name and what that name means in an entire religion.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Like Father Like Son-In-Law Minimalist 1 348 October 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  t.A.T.u.'s Faux-Lesbian Singer Wouldn't Accept a Gay Son WinterHold 15 1537 August 3, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims Divinity 23 6214 October 10, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Cecil the Lion's son Xanda killed by American Trophy Hunter Cecelia 8 2182 July 22, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Silicon Valley against Dump abaris 0 484 January 31, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: abaris
  You know, sometimes Dump actually sounds like Hitler abaris 0 403 August 23, 2016 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Mother and son in New Mexico face jail time for incestuous relationship c172 201 16310 August 12, 2016 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Muhammad Ali dead c172 63 6565 June 14, 2016 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Muhammad Ali was no ‘draft dodger’ Minimalist 11 1471 June 13, 2016 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Muhammad Ali was no ‘draft dodger’ — but these five famous political figures were Minimalist 0 618 June 6, 2016 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist