Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims
Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/lo...106374256/

Fucking Hell.  What the fuck is wrong with Michigan?  

"We don't want to give people food stamps, so let's give joint custody to the man who raped her to save a little cash!  The judge can even give him her address, and she can't move 100 miles from her current location."  I know there's lead in the water up there, but fucking hell.

I mean it's bad enough he only served 6 months in prison for RAPING A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL.  Now they're giving him joint custody.  Fan-fucking-tastic.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims
Hi, Mrs. Min. Smile
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Michigan Pedophile Rapist Gets joint custody of son of one of his rape victims
Yeah if Min wasn't already married they'd be a perfect couple, haha.

Divinity is super cool.
Jesus fucking Christ, he's so handsome!

Why he have to rape underager when damn, 1/2 the men and most all the women would line up to make sweet nooky nooky with him ??

Fucking waste, he is EVIL. shit.

Bastid . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 9, 2017 at 2:02 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ, he's so handsome!

Meh.
~ Erin Hunter
Quote:What the fuck is wrong with Michigan?

It's Sanilac County, Michigan.  Not the whole state and here's your answer from Wiki.

Quote:The county has voted for the Republican nominee in every presidential election since the GOP's inaugural election in 1856,

A whole county full of fucking shitheads - including the judge!
(October 9, 2017 at 2:04 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 2:02 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus fucking Christ, he's so handsome!

Meh.

I think we've well established our particular tastes in hot hairy manflesh are divergent.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 9, 2017 at 2:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I think we've well established our particular tastes in hot hairy manflesh are divergent.

Tongue

Are you following my Tumblr blog? Wink
~ Erin Hunter
(October 9, 2017 at 1:23 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/lo...106374256/

"We don't want to give people food stamps, so let's give joint custody to the man who raped her to save a little cash!  The judge can even give him her address, and she can't move 100 miles from her current location."  I know there's lead in the water up there, but fucking hell.

I mean it's bad enough he only served 6 months in prison for RAPING A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL.  Now they're giving him joint custody.  Fan-fucking-tastic.

This "judge" needs to be removed from his job and all his previous decisions looked into.

This isn't "justice".

And six months for the rape of a minor??
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 9, 2017 at 5:52 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 1:23 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/lo...106374256/

This "judge" needs to be removed from his job and all his previous decisions looked into.

This isn't "justice".

And six months for the rape of a minor??

Yeah a guy that lived here got 3 years for gross imposition, pandering, and use of a minor in material containing nudity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 827 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1634 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 2957 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 650 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 5421 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 956 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1348 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
  Memorials to the victims of the COVID-19 Prof.Lunaphiles 4 395 April 20, 2020 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2535 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm