Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Latest Distraction
Trump's Latest Distraction
Is that Obama ordered wire-taps of the phones at Trump Tower.

[Image: 72429158.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Trump's Latest Distraction
Anybody that can't see this man has serious mental issues probably has them too.
This has got to be the new height of his stupidity. He says that he "just found out" that Obama was wiretapping Trump Tower, without providing any evidence whatsoever. Like, what? It's not even funny. It's just sad.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Oh yeah Obama's tapping Trumps phones for the devious plot of .......Because he wants to learn umm.....
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Here's a news bulletin for everyone:

[Image: utah-data-center-AP.jpg]

ALL THE FUCKING PHONES ARE TAPPED

THATS WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT FACILITY IS FOR.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wouldn't be surprised to discover Trumps phones were tapped. The disctinction is that Obama didn't do it. It's like he only thinks people like Obama and Hillary do things. The rest of the humans are like toes, or fingers, or liver cells. Not independent. It also explains why he says things like "nobody knew healthcare was so complicated". He really struggles with the idea that other people are creatures with different thoughts than his.

It's a distraction for sure, but I don't think its intentional. He really thinks Obama and Hillary hired the protestors, that Obama personally ordered his phones tapped, that Obama ordered aids that are still in the white house to leak stuff. The protesters and staffers aren't people with their own thoughts, ideas and actions, they are just extensions of real people, you know, the powerful and important ones, like himself or Obama.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I thought the FBI were investigating Trump's connection to Russia? It's not unreasonable for him to think his phones were tapped, but he is just making himself look even more crazy by blaming Obama for it.
Well, everything's Obama's fault. I wonder where all the Republicans are who in 09 were telling Obama to stop blaming Bush? Why aren't they sounding off?

That's right: Obama has had them rounded up and shipped to FEMA camps, where they are being worked to death. See how easy that was?

That's just so stupid that it doesn't warrant commenting. The only problem with that, there's no limit for human stupidity and I guess the polls will show that a solid portion of the population really believe it. It was on twitter, after all. So here goes, prove for it actually happening. Remember, folks. Fake news only come from the media. Unless it's Breitbart, Fox news or Alex Jones. They are totally legit.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 4, 2017 at 4:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I thought the FBI were investigating Trump's connection to Russia? It's not unreasonable for him to think his phones were tapped, but he is just making himself look even more crazy by blaming Obama for it.

It gets even more interesting with this tweet earlier from Obama's former speecwriter, Jon Favreau...

Quote:I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/83808...gr%5Etweet

I'll wait and see if there's anything to it, first.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36843 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3111 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4043 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1666 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1270 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The latest in "liberal media my ass"... DeistPaladin 3 1368 June 10, 2014 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Latest conspiracy theory on Sandy Hook Manowar 4 1823 January 27, 2013 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Latest Texas School Board Idiocy Eilonnwy 21 9119 May 29, 2010 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  "Capitalism: A Love Story"...Michael Moore's latest film. bozo 43 19102 September 13, 2009 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Meatball