Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump - Leading the World by Example
I remember, back in his campaign, Trump boasting about torturing terrorists and about bringing back death penalty.
It was not long after, and I heard Erdogan (of Turkey) talking about capital punishment and finding justification in USA also.

So, one thing I noticed. If the president of a small or not very significant country brings forward outrageous remarks, in the worst case you'll hear it at the news and think of it "The people there are really fucked up." or "The president there is really fucked up."

But if it's the president of USA (or even, candidate), that might actually have implications, and what he says may actually reverberate throughout the rest of the world.

It was not long ago that I read this article. It was Trump who started it with Soros, wasn't it?
RE: Trump - Leading the World by Example
I still think he's really fucked up.
OMG! I had no idea that he stood for things like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1061 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36912 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  So This Is An Example Of What Democrats Are Supposed To Engage Minimalist 11 1786 November 9, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Larry Flynt offers $10M for information leading to Trump's Impeachment Divinity 8 2037 October 16, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  After leading ACA repeal in the House, Trump praises Australia's universal healthcare Aegon 26 5168 May 6, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3163 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4130 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Leading up to the debate . . . . vorlon13 3 540 September 25, 2016 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1683 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Is This An Example Of What Drumpf Means Minimalist 3 647 August 3, 2016 at 1:27 am
Last Post: account_inactive