Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach
The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach
Disgusting pricks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/private...wasnt-bad/

Quote:Private Florida schools receiving taxpayer dollars are teaching humans lived with dinosaurs — and slavery wasn’t so bad

Quote:Among the materials are an alternative version of the civil rights movement in which “most black and white southerners had long lived together in harmony” until “power-hungry individuals stirred up the people.”

In science books, evolution is derided and students are told that Noah likely brought baby dinosaurs aboard his ark during the Biblical flood.

Stupidity, thy name is jesus.
RE: The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach
I always find it funny when anyone says slavery isn't so bad. I'd love to tie one of them up, and haul them off to work my yard all day and night without pay, and see how they like it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It's not dumb shit, it's school choice. <sarcasm>
If their going to be that religious, I'd rather have them be dumb and stupid anyway. 

They can bless my ditch when they are done.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
They're already dumb and stupid.
(June 8, 2018 at 8:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Disgusting pricks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/private...wasnt-bad/

Quote:Private Florida schools receiving taxpayer dollars are teaching humans lived with dinosaurs — and slavery wasn’t so bad

Quote:Among the materials are an alternative version of the civil rights movement in which “most black and white southerners had long lived together in harmony” until “power-hungry individuals stirred up the people.”

In science books, evolution is derided and students are told that Noah likely brought baby dinosaurs aboard his ark during the Biblical flood.

Stupidity, thy name is jesus.

I can’t even...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It's the right-wing Republican blow-jobs' attempts to get ignorant dumbasses to vote for them.
Classic example of why vouchers should always and forever be disallowed. Public money to teach hatred and ignorance.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
How much difference is there between the Taliban and those Christians?
(June 8, 2018 at 8:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Stupidity, thy name is jesus Christian

FTFY

(June 9, 2018 at 12:37 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: How much difference is there between the Taliban and those Christians?

How much difference is there between taliban and what evangelical christianity strives to achieve but may think it imprudent to admit?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What they don't teach you in Sunday School LinuxGal 19 1226 September 25, 2023 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Have you got some kind of Christian backgound? Dundee 25 3577 April 15, 2020 at 9:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1500 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9635 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3543 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8935 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7908 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1197 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4532 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus