Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men
I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men
Just have to love how progressive Saudi Arabia is becoming.

They've launched a new council to help empower girls and women.  But the women weren't allowed in the room.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39264349

Just like Trump with his abortion policy - not a woman in sight...

What a bunch of apes
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: I love Progressive Saudi Arabia - "Girls" Council - All Men
"In Saudi Arabia, a state policy of gender segregation between unrelated men and women is rigorously enforced."

And having an all women's council is unthinkable, I guess.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I would say "at least they're trying", but I'm not quite sure that they are.
(March 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: What a bunch of apes

Well, cladistics and all that we are all apes. They preserve their lifestyle, I guess.
(March 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just have to love how progressive Saudi Arabia is becoming.

They've launched a new council to help empower girls and women.  But the women weren't allowed in the room.

What a bunch of apes

Right.

[Image: all-male-panel-discussing-women-s-contra...rger-d.jpg]
I don't want to laugh because it's fucking appalling, but damn it actually is funny
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(March 14, 2017 at 11:40 pm)Regina Wrote: I don't want to laugh because it's fucking appalling, but damn it actually is funny

Well, a bunch of "men" in dresses count as women, right?

Angel
(March 14, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(March 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just have to love how progressive Saudi Arabia is becoming.

What a bunch of apes

Right.

[Image: all-male-panel-discussing-women-s-contra...rger-d.jpg]

Maybe they are actually in a position, mentally (?) where they don't think women can give a decent exposition on birth control? Huh  I sure as hell don't understand it. Dodgy  They should keep their noses out of women''s vulvas, except for maybe the occasional nose run. Cool
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Is that Bill Gates on the left?
(March 15, 2017 at 11:45 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Is that Bill Gates on the left?

Who?  The red-haired woman?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poland, Germany, France all love me Brian37 4 1594 April 21, 2023 at 7:05 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 587 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2432 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26905 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2152 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1082 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 495 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3141 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am