Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Religion Destroys Families.
How Religion Destroys Families.
OK, This is what religion does to people, take heed all you fu&#k up pieces of religious s&*t

My wife's niece arrived here and bought a house across the street, she has 1 child with her, and is a single mom, but also a bi-sexual too, now, my stepson has been a religious freak for many years, today his wife bought over the 3 grand-kids, the oldest being 13, the grand-kids mom dropped off the kids and the 2nd oldest told the little girl "when you move into your house we are not allowed to play with you unless you're here with grandpa and grandma", as a result of this my wife called her son and was immediately told "our religion says that same sex relationships is a sin, and I DON'T want MY kids anywhere around it, I don't care if she is family or not, MY kids will NOT be coming round again until this sinner is at least 5 states away from you, and because you didn't join our church YOU are to blame for this not US, and being married to that ATHEIST (me), will only break up the family".

Do ya'll see how these f%^#ked up pieces of religious s#$t use emotional blackmail to break up families.

I had to take the kids back home, but during that time, she took an overdose of pills, and is now in hospital, my stepson wouldn't talk to me, but told the nurse, "when she wakes up, tell her, you only have yourself to blame."
RE: How Religion Destroys Families.
Welcome.

Yeah - jesus fucks people up.  Wait till you run into some of the religious fucktards we have around here.  You'll spot them immediately.
CL, how do you feel about that?
CL, what if you were born gay or bi? How would you feel about your religion then?

Religion ultimately divides more than it brings together....

All because of some stupid old book based on the morals of 2 thousand years ago...

And to think, people put the book before family... Wow...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I might have kicked the ****ers head in for that...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(March 14, 2017 at 6:27 pm)Usalabs Wrote: OK, This is what religion does to people, take heed all you fu&#k up pieces of religious s&*t

My wife's niece arrived here and bought a house across the street, she has 1 child with her, and is a single mom, but also a bi-sexual too, now, my stepson has been a religious freak for many years, today his wife bought over the 3 grand-kids, the oldest being 13, the grand-kids mom dropped off the kids and the 2nd oldest told the little girl "when you move into your house we are not allowed to play with you unless you're here with grandpa and grandma", as a result of this my wife called her son and was immediately told "our religion says that same sex relationships is a sin, and I DON'T want MY kids anywhere around it, I don't care if she is family or not, MY kids will NOT be coming round again until this sinner is at least 5 states away from you, and because you didn't join our church YOU are to blame for this not US, and being married to that ATHEIST (me), will only break up the family".

Do ya'll see how these f%^#ked up pieces of religious s#$t use emotional blackmail to break up families.

I had to take the kids back home, but during that time, she took an overdose of pills, and is now in hospital, my stepson wouldn't talk to me, but told the nurse, "when she wakes up, tell her, you only have yourself to blame."

That's some heavy shit to deal with. Sorry to see this. Yes, the religious dogma can burrow deep into a person's psyche. Hopefully the nurse doesn't repeat any of that shit. (Hugs to you!)
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I wasn't allowed to play with some neighbor boys back in the 60s since their mom was divorced and remarried.  I am not making this up.

I don't like hearing about these religion inspired family difficulties, but it is something I learned about at a very early age.

One of my (much older) cousins divorced his vile demonic bitch but oh so pious (!!) wife in that same time frame and most of the family put enormous pressure on him (and her family did the same on her) to get back together for the sake of their kid.  They  did remarry, and redivorced shortly thereafter.

I think the kid was doomed regardless, but he turned out ESPECIALLY fucked up.  I won't note what he did since it could dox him pretty easily, but despite my decades of 12 Stepping, I have NEVER encountered anyone else that I think is as fucked up as he is*.  The only bright spot in his pathology was he confined his literally unbelievable violent nature to harming himself.

* and realize I know someone in Illinois who survived a suicide attempt by putting a gun in his mouth and firing it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well Jesus did warn people that your enemies will be the members of your own household. It's kind of ironic that any religious groups tend to be fairly focused, given that Jesus didn't give a lick about who people were blood related to. Even disrespected his own mother because he was too busy talking to his friends. Maybe Joshua should have chased him down the street with a rod for that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 14, 2017 at 11:04 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Well Jesus did warn people that your enemies will be the members of your own household. It's kind of ironic that any religious groups tend to be fairly focused, given that Jesus didn't give a lick about who people were blood related to. Even disrespected his own mother because he was too busy talking to his friends. Maybe Joshua should have chased him down the street with a rod for that.

Enemies?  Religion creates enemies, family is family, there are no enemies in families, only if one of them becomes religious do they become an enemy, turning families upside down,,,,,no religion no turmoil.
Mormons have a flair for causing problems in mixed families, and Scientology, they take the cake.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 14, 2017 at 11:04 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Well Jesus did warn people that your enemies will be the members of your own household. It's kind of ironic that any religious groups tend to be fairly focused, given that Jesus didn't give a lick about who people were blood related to. Even disrespected his own mother because he was too busy talking to his friends. Maybe Joshua should have chased him down the street with a rod for that.

Imagine all the crap we would have been spared if his parents followed OT guidelines and had the disrespectful little prick stoned to death at the edge of town...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flood destroys Tony Perkins' house drfuzzy 14 2084 August 18, 2016 at 10:03 am
Last Post: brewer
  Bart Ehrman destroys Christianity in under 12 minutes. Jehanne 145 16746 July 1, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church reverendjeremiah 57 17757 April 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Churches reward bigger families Welsh cake 2 1063 October 7, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris