Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churches reward bigger families
Churches reward bigger families
Church groups and parishes in the Indian state of Kerala have aired concerns about the dwindling numbers of Christians there.

Get this. They've begun offering incentives to couples who produce more children in the wake of a report submitted to Kerala's chief minister proposed imposing a "strict" two-child policy. One church of the Syro-Malabar denomination in Kerala's Wayanad district has offered 10,000 rupees ($200) for a couple's fifth child.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15219950

I'm appalled. Kerala is one of the poorest regions of India and its land is nearly three times as densely settled as the rest of the country. This two-child policy to reduce the birth rate was taken on by choice instead of force and it is working, and Christians groups just have to go and screw things up. Bloody typical.

I for one would hate to know I was born into this world simply because of the meddling of some Christian denomination. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Sanctity of life" doesn't it? >.>
RE: Churches reward bigger families
Can't beat em? Out breed em! Classic.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Churches reward bigger families
Why do you think the Roman catholic church really insist that all normal human hornyness be channeled into making more little roman catholics, and anything that might stand in the way of conceiving little roman catholics be deemed sinful?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1386 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What to do with all the empty churches? I_am_not_mafia 22 4440 March 30, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Religion Destroys Families. Usalabs 41 7795 March 20, 2017 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many churches in your town? Norman Humann 50 7386 January 29, 2015 at 8:54 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  The church to end all churches Twiger 22 5167 May 26, 2014 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  What really happens in churches xpastor 20 4258 March 3, 2014 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  Ray Comfort may be a bigger scumbag than previously imagined. Rev. Rye 8 4169 January 9, 2014 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Fuck Churches themonkeyman 56 14056 October 26, 2013 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Why I hate the protection from the law which churches give their members. Something completely different 11 6066 February 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  By debating something like this catholics are only making a bigger fool of themselves Something completely different 1 1683 February 6, 2013 at 6:20 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko