Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't worry about me!
Don't worry about me!
Last midterm I did, I got a 96% when class average was 60%.

I am doing well...stop assuming all sorts of things.

I will do well this semester, a promise to God, to the family of Yaseen, to myself, to my family, and to my friends!
RE: Don't worry about me!
I'm happy you've told me not to worry about you, as I was beginning to become consumed by anxiety and concern over you. Really. Wink

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Glad you're doing well, MK.

But not as glad as the goat I was going to sacrifice this evening to secure your good fortune.
Finally I can sleep. Wink

Seriously, I'm glad things are going well for you.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Very good Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I am glad you are doing well, might I ask what you are studying?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Good job my man. Keep up the hard work.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Yeah, well, I feel you a bit unhinged as of late. Good job in school.
(March 19, 2017 at 11:51 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Last midterm I did, I got a 96% when class average was 60%.

I am doing well...stop assuming all sorts of things.

I will do well this semester, a promise to God, to the family of Yaseen, to myself, to my family, and to my friends!

You didn't need to start a new thread, but ok. Great.

I was merely saying in the other thread a sudden short farewell sentence with no clarification is jarring and outside you personally really is the type of thing someone says before they hurt themselves. I do have something to say about that because I have had suicidal thoughts in the past. 

If you had said "Enjoyed being here guys, but I need to focus on other things for now". Glad you are ok. We wish you luck, don't stay away forever. You are welcome back any time. 

We need Muslims here, you and  Atlas. Christians get boring after a while, we need a variety of chewtoys. Besides, atheists cant live off barbecue kittens alone. (Note to self: Did I think this or type it?) Tongue
Who are you, again?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 894 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3915 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Worry and Control Edwardo Piet 14 1632 May 6, 2015 at 7:24 am
Last Post: emjay
  Something else to worry about downbeatplumb 0 685 May 11, 2013 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Sad A personal and worry question Reforged 14 4873 June 5, 2012 at 4:23 am
Last Post: fr0d0