Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOCK HIM UP....LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP....LOCK HIM UP
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-ow...criminals/

Quote:Trump owes $300 million to bank involved in global money laundering scheme led by Russian criminals

Quote:Sources told the Guardian the review did not find ties between the Trump family and Russia, but the Deutsche Bank division responsible for lending to Trump is a part of the Global Laundromat scheme. Deutsche Bank refused to comment on its internal investigation.

But the FBI is finding those "ties."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/revealed...ed-inside/

Quote:REVEALED: FBI wiretapped Trump Tower in 2013 to bust Russian mobsters headquartered inside

Crooked cocksucker.
RE: LOCK HIM UP....LOCK HIM UP
Shame on you, Min! All Trump did was to borrow from a bank that launders money for bloodthirsty gangsters. Mrs. Clinton used the wrong email server!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It seems that Hillary had the only server in Washington that wasn't hacked.  Gotta give her points for being smarter than the average bear.
Apparently trump was right about being wire tapped just not by Obama and 3 years too soon and for begin a thug . Now Cue legion of trump fanatics screaming" Fake news!" This is an evil liberal plot ! "
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I'm not sure I would want to be baiting anyone to start thinking about a forensic audit of the Clinton Foundation . . .

just saying . . . . .

Cranky
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Unlike the WLB and his bullshit slush fund...oh, I mean "charity" the Clinton Foundation's reports are public record.  Knock yourself out.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/...al-reports

Meanwhile, I bet you'll tell me that you think this was just an "accident?"

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/russian-...apartment/

Quote:Russian attorney involved in US money-laundering case reportedly ‘thrown’ from 4th story apartment

Yeah.  Just an "accident."
(March 21, 2017 at 8:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm not sure I would want to be baiting anyone to start thinking about a forensic audit of the Clinton Foundation . . .

just saying . . . . .

Cranky

Thread's about Clinton. Why do you Trumpatistas always deflect to a vanquished foe rather than stand on Trump's own merits?

Probably because your guy has no fucking merit.

Anyone else notice the comments section in most places has changed in the last week or so? Used to be overrun with snowflake throwing Trumpsters. There are a still a few diehards around, but greatly, greatly reduced. I've noticed a lot more actual discussions, and a lot less flame wars.

Even here on AF, his supporters are completely gone, or oddly silent on most things. A few hangers on remain. Is Vorlon a Trump supporter though? I thought he was just going a bit senile, (honestly, I didn't know he was. I can't understand most of his political posts).
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(March 21, 2017 at 10:53 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(March 21, 2017 at 8:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm not sure I would want to be baiting anyone to start thinking about a forensic audit of the Clinton Foundation . . .

just saying . . . . .

Cranky

Thread's about Clinton. Why do you Trumpatistas always deflect to a vanquished foe rather than stand on Trump's own merits?

Probably because your guy has no fucking merit.

He's not a Trumpanzee but does appear to lose his marbles whenever Clinton appears.

Nevermind how the audit he infers has been done multiple times by people who hate Clintons far more and have a distinct interest in misrepresentation by any means necessary.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(March 21, 2017 at 11:26 pm)Aroura Wrote: Anyone else notice the comments section in most places has changed in the last week or so?  Used to be overrun with snowflake throwing Trumpsters.  There are a still a few diehards around, but greatly, greatly reduced.  I've noticed a lot more actual discussions, and a lot less flame wars.

Even here on AF, his supporters are completely gone, or oddly silent on most things.  A few hangers on remain. Is Vorlon a Trump supporter though?  I thought he was just going a bit senile, (honestly, I didn't know he was.  I can't understand most of his political posts).

My absurdist angle on things is getting harder and harder to implement as things become on their own more and more absurd.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1949 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4490 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 502 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1683 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!! Minimalist 2 401 May 16, 2018 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 638 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I Despise Him! chimp3 11 1699 December 23, 2017 at 7:28 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  LOCK HIM UP!!!!!! Minimalist 68 17096 September 12, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 923 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  And If You Voted For Him, You're The Shithead Minimalist 3 620 July 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist