Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:29 am

Poll: What kind of impact did these endorsements have?
This poll is closed.
Positive for Hillary
25.00%
1 25.00%
Negetive for Hillary
25.00%
1 25.00%
No impact at all
50.00%
2 50.00%
other
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
actor/pop star endorsements.
What kind of impact do you think celebrity endorsements had (like the one in the video posted here) on the election?

The poll questions are based on the impact from the perspective of someone who didn't want Trump to win.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

It didn't help.
RE: actor/pop star endorsements.
(March 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm)KUSA Wrote: It didn't help.

^^^This^^^

Do we need to say why?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The only one that works on me is Sam Elliot selling beef.

[Image: Sam-Elliott-Birthday-4.jpg]

and yes, I would carry his baby.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 25, 2017 at 2:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The only one that works on me is Sam Elliot selling beef.

[Image: Sam-Elliott-Birthday-4.jpg]

and yes, I would carry his baby.

And I would totally exploit you if you managed to pull that off.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4802 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1487 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Star wars: The portrayal of minority and female characters Lemonvariable72 42 6760 January 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Outrage at parents who 'blacked up' baby to look like football star Mario Balotelli xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx 0 1396 March 3, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Media Endorsements of Presidential Candidates Tino 166 48713 November 6, 2012 at 11:35 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin