Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media Endorsements of Presidential Candidates
Las Vegas Review-Journal Endorses Romney
If you want to read a cogent and pithy case for voting for Mitt Romney, click the link a read the Las Vegas Review-Journal's endorsement editorial:

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/for-presiden...16161.html
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
RE: Las Vegas Review-Journal Endorses Romney
Thanks for that I haven't laughed so much for a while.

The right wing bias is strong with that publication isn't it!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Another endorsement of trickle down economics....

Do you enjoy being pissed on by the upper 1%, Tino?

Mitt Romney is a lying two-bit corporate shill. To say he is a man of vision is the biggest farce going.
(October 8, 2012 at 1:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Thanks for that I haven't laughed so much for a while.

I guess you missed Obama's performance in the debate. Now that was funny.

(October 8, 2012 at 1:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: The right wing bias is strong with that publication isn't it!

Yes all organizations display a bias. The LVRJ is generally considered to have a libertarian tilt so yes more favorable to conservatives. Interesting though that you don't offer any support for your condemnation of their endorsement.
(October 8, 2012 at 4:06 pm)Tino Wrote:
(October 8, 2012 at 1:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Thanks for that I haven't laughed so much for a while.

I guess you missed Obama's performance in the debate. Now that was funny.

They were both really shit.
Cunt
(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another endorsement of trickle down economics....

Do you describe more people having jobs, more people paying taxes as trickle down?

(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Do you enjoy being pissed on by the upper 1%, Tino?

I think I am the 1%. Get your smelly occupiers off my property.

(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Mitt Romney is a lying two-bit corporate shill. To say he is a man of vision is the biggest farce going.

Two unsupported assertions.
I'm voting Republican, because they have proven they are unwilling to work with any Democrat in office, they won't vote for anything, and will obstruct and filibuster everything that comes through congress.

Therefore, I don't think anyone but a Republican, should be allowed to run for president, at all
(October 8, 2012 at 4:11 pm)Tino Wrote:
(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another endorsement of trickle down economics....

Do you describe more people having jobs, more people paying taxes as trickle down?

No, that's what I'd call wishful thinking, at least when coupled with the same strategies which wrecked the economy under Bush. Some people say that continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result is insanity. We have not fared poorly under Obama. We have merely not completely recovered from the Bush debacle. Repeating the Bush mistakes won't help.

(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Do you enjoy being pissed on by the upper 1%, Tino?

I think I am the 1%. Get your smelly occupiers off my property.

By brother thinks that too. (He's not.)
(October 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Mitt Romney is a lying two-bit corporate shill. To say he is a man of vision is the biggest farce going.

Two unsupported assertions.
Oh by all means, let me help.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(October 9, 2012 at 12:57 pm)Jaysyn Wrote:
(October 8, 2012 at 4:11 pm)Tino Wrote: Two unsupported assertions.
Oh by all means, let me help.

Sweet. I'd say he lost that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 49068 Yesterday at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1559 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2211 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 987 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1911 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 884 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2367 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2431 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1305 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome