Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems Hillary Was Right.
Seems Hillary Was Right.
They are a bunch of fucking deplorables.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/06/top-...ic-issues/

Quote:Top Democrats Are Wrong: Trump Supporters Were More Motivated by Racism Than Economic Issues

Quote:Philip Klinkner, a political scientist at Hamilton College and an expert on race relations, has pored over this ANES data and tells me that “whether it’s good politics to say so or not, the evidence from the 2016 election is very clear that attitudes about blacks, immigrants, and Muslims were a key component of Trump’s appeal.” For example, he says, “in 2016 Trump did worse than Mitt Romney among voters with low and moderate levels of racial resentment, but much better among those with high levels of resentment.”

The new ANES data only confirms what a plethora of studies have told us since the start of the presidential campaign: the race was about race. Klinkner himself grabbed headlines last summer when he revealed that the best way to identify a Trump supporter in the U.S. was to ask “just one simple question: is Barack Obama a Muslim?” Because, he said, “if they are white and the answer is yes, 89 percent of the time that person will have a higher opinion of Trump than Clinton.” This is economic anxiety? Really?
RE: Seems Hillary Was Right.
I can't claim to know about all Trump supporters, but I can confirm my roommate's intentions. Before Trump was elected, she kept her racism under wraps and voted for Trump on the side. Now that Trump is in office, she's spouting out her racism in the most petty and childish ways possible.

I normally stay out of these threads, but I'm still pissed off about her lately. Excuse me.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Hillary's complicity get's all the more puzzling every day, don't it ?

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

When she had an opinion and the news reported it, a fuck ton of people (including our very own denizens) basically told her off.

I don't think she can do anything without taking it in the shorts
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
She was still right.
(April 6, 2017 at 7:51 pm)Jesster Wrote: I can't claim to know about all Trump supporters, but I can confirm my roommate's intentions. Before Trump was elected, she kept her racism under wraps and voted for Trump on the side. Now that Trump is in office, she's spouting out her racism in the most petty and childish ways possible.

I normally stay out of these threads, but I'm still pissed off about her lately. Excuse me.

The same has happened with brexit. Some people I thought were nice have come out of the racist closet and now wont stop blathering about immigrants.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 7, 2017 at 5:01 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 6, 2017 at 7:51 pm)Jesster Wrote: I can't claim to know about all Trump supporters, but I can confirm my roommate's intentions. Before Trump was elected, she kept her racism under wraps and voted for Trump on the side. Now that Trump is in office, she's spouting out her racism in the most petty and childish ways possible.

The same has happened with brexit. Some people I thought were nice have come out of the racist closet and now wont stop blathering about immigrants.

The brother saw that too in Swansea. He had great fun with the brexiteers whenever they started talking immigants, telling them that logically they wanted to deport him too. The inevitable response was "But you're Irish, you're not foreign".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Well thank you, Captain Obvious. It's too bad you weren't on the ball enough to actually defeat King Deplorable. Now step aside, and let competent people take the helm. This goes for the whole DNC establishment.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Muzzies and immigrants are a race?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
There probably are people who think all muslims are brown people, and most people complaining about immigrants aren't talking about people coming from jolly old England.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It Seems The Orange Fucktard Doesn't Get It Minimalist 0 273 July 27, 2018 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6175 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11478 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  This Seems Like A Pointless Exercise Minimalist 38 3276 February 2, 2018 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5456 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13648 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1414 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15019 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lets say Hillary won NuclearEnergy 4 1018 June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Is No "Seems" About It Minimalist 4 858 May 2, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jackalope