Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skank persona non gratia
Skank persona non gratia
Skanky moll Paris Hilton has been declared d persona non gratia in Japan, kind of.

The stunningly tacky and untalented* Miss Hilton has been refused entry into Japan due to a recent drug bust.

So glad of the precedent. Hope my government does the same. We have enough rich white trash of our own.Angel Cloud'

*I mean,have you actually SEEN that sex tape? Geez, what a boring root.
RE: Skank persona non gratia
I wish we could deny her from flying back.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(September 24, 2010 at 8:01 pm)padraic Wrote: Skanky moll Paris Hilton has been declared d persona non gratia in Japan, kind of.

The stunningly tacky and untalented* Miss Hilton has been refused entry into Japan due to a recent drug bust.

So glad of the precedent. Hope my government does the same. We have enough rich white trash of our own.Angel Cloud'

*I mean,have you actually SEEN that sex tape? Geez, what a boring root.

Yep not much fun watching an emaciated socialite give an inexpert blow job in poor quality video.

She looked kinda bored too, (from what I saw anyway)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Blow jobs are like pizza, though.

Some are better than others but there's none bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 1541 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2494 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Non-Alcoholic Bears LadyForCamus 8 652 June 12, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  About non European films. Peebothuhlu 4 510 November 15, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] Are you non-binary? Porcupine 48 3484 July 18, 2020 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  A Non-Human Interest Story TheRealJoeFish 12 1904 June 1, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Non-sexy massage therapy Athene 21 4499 January 4, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Some parental advice from all the lovely parentals? Non parentals also welcome :D Losty 116 10751 December 12, 2015 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  To you non-reciprocated non-mutual passionate enthused ramblers out there. Edwardo Piet 30 2832 October 5, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Non famous quotes............. Brian37 104 11178 September 3, 2015 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah