Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
I'm back
Hi!
I was banned from your forum but haven't socked in over a year (with the exception of this account).  I'm a changed man and long to prove it to you.  I'm a Theist but would rather kick it with Atheists.  So would Jesus.

If you want, I can just post once a day and be banned on my first count of trolling or spamming.  I beg you for mercy  Worship

I have been to jail and mental institutions and am a rehabilitated man on my meds.  What do ya say?

Anyhow, Atheists are not guilty of sin

John 9
Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.
39 Jesus said,“For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”
40 Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, “What? Are we blind too?”
41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin"

Since you aren't aware that there is a God, you aren't aware that you are sinning, therefore Atheists aren't guilty of sin.

Also, don't forget that Jesus forgave those who crucified him, saying from the cross "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

You have nothing to fear on judgement day  Smile
RE: I'm back
No.