Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Music
Music
Can anyone here play music? In other words play any intsrument or are capable to compose their music on a music program of some sort. Would be intresting to know.

If anyone have made their own music, then why not share and put them here (if it possible, is it?)
RE: Music
I make music. I haven't in ages because I lost my equipment. I use PC software and a keyboard. I used to have over £400 worth of PC music software and a £70 keyboard. Now I don't have either. I just have a standalone £20 music program.
I have made about half an album with this new equipment. Of course its not that good because its so cheap. But for its price I'd say its very good value. And I guess thats perhaps because although a lot cheaper than my earlier equipment, its a lot newer too.
I will perhaps post some...
I have an electric base guitar ... never really played it though!

Kyu
I used to dabble with tracker software, but decided I was much better at 3D graphics.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I play guitar maybe 2-3 hours a day, have pretty much a full albums worth of material for my band.

Finding a time that we can all practise is the hard part Sad

As for a music program, I use guitar pro to note down ideas. If any has it I could send them some songs if they're interested...
Galileo was a man of science oppressed by the irrational and superstitious. Today, he is used by the irrational and superstitious who claim they are being oppressed by science - Mark Crislip
Wow, I've just come across these guys. I didn't know what I was missing: The Three Fathers:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vMHmIbTeXX...re=related

Actually, they are good Big Grin
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
I don't sing or play an instrument, but my friend Suzie is a singer and has a band. She's my best friend from High School and an atheist. Big Grin http://www.myspace.com/acrasjia
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I am diagnosed CGPS (~ Compulsory Guitar Playing Syndrome). No matter where, no matter what. While watching TV, posting on a forum, eating dinner, I know, it's serious. Maybe a guitar patch will help.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
I'm slowing learning guitar. I'm not taking lessons or anything, hence the slowness. I can't twist my hand into a barre chord though, that's my current challenge.

My friends and I get together occasionally and jam.
I play the skinflute once in a while. Rolleyes
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3241 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 570 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 715 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Christmas Music!! BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2472 December 22, 2019 at 9:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3120 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Days of the Week Music Thread brewer 7 1131 May 29, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: c172
  Music Thread ErGingerbreadMandude 13 2115 August 28, 2015 at 6:42 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Best Music Videos Roxy904 23 2746 January 31, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: c172
Wink Scientist ejected by audience after trying to crowd surf at classical music concert MountainsWinAgain 11 2116 June 22, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  What music are you listening to right now? shep 2 915 March 16, 2014 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: shep