Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So was it worth it Republicans?
So was it worth it Republicans?
Was it worth having a crazy lying sack of shit in the Oval office just for a year or two of a sense of power? You control all of the 3 main parts of Capital Hill and you still can't get any shit done. Now you are basically going to be shooting yourself this Friday with the government shutdown. And it will be all your fault and Americans will hate your guts.

But hey, I imagine it was worth it, wasn't it?

You see, Republicans are like a toddler. Their Mom says they will have them an ice cream cone that is a small, but if they can wait a few more hours Mom will get him a large ice cream cone.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So was it worth it Republicans?
Gosh, you're right. The dems are totally blameless in all of this. It's all of those fly over pubs that are just mean bullies. If they had just listened to the polls and done what they were told. Don't they know that the east and west coasts know what is best.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
One silver lining will be that they'll have a hard time blaming democrats when everything blows up in their faces. Except maybe arguing that Obama screwed the country up so much that will will take more than four years to fix. And some people will believe it. I just really hope the progressives manage to take the democratic party back in 2018.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 25, 2017 at 6:20 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Gosh, you're right. The dems are totally blameless in all of this. It's all of those fly over pubs that are just mean bullies. If they had just listened to the polls and done what they were told. Don't they know that the east and west coasts know what is best.

My neighbors are more ignorant dumb fucks than bullies.  Anyone with an IQ north of 70 should have been able to watch the republican "debates" and come to the conclusion that almost anyone on the planet was a better option.  The fact that he became the nominee says all I need to know.  Hillary was no prize, but at least she is sane, literate, and was qualified.

Pubes don't get to blame the dems for Trump.  They own that shit 100%.  Christians were the biggest sellout hypocrites in this whole election.  

Donald Trump is what happens when you put your brain in neutral and turn on Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and Fox news.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
Quote:Don't they know that the east and west coasts know what is best.

Well it is clear we are fucked because of the fucktards in the center.
(April 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm)Kosh Wrote: Christians were the biggest sellout hypocrites in this whole election.  

QFMFT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2110 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3263 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1290 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1305 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 831 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 2013 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 622 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republicans, can you explain this to me? Losty 47 6691 May 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Can the polarization between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. be reversed? Angrboda 36 5790 December 4, 2018 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 1417 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist