Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider)
So this is a video testimonial of Phil Schneider who worked on underground military bases. He was killed which was ruled a suicide which often happens to people that speak out about projects they worked on with black ops the government doesn't want people to know about. One of the strangest things I've come across. Hope you take the time to listen to his story...

He was a geologist and engineer who worked on black projects building bases a mile deep below military bases. He has an amazing story to tell, and honestly just hope you all watch it rather than listen to what I have to say about him. Very high level and talks about subjects most of you will not be aware of but need to start informing yourselves about because we are getting to the point that more and more information is coming out which if you want to find, you have access to.

RE: The Man That Killed 2 Alien Greys (Phil Schneider)
Go out and talk to some real people, Scooby.  Make a few friends.

Conspiracy Theorists, just lonely people
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
We are already pissing off enough nations around us as it is, we don't need to kill members of other worlds and pick fights with them too dammit
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I wonder if it was the same 2 Greys I probed ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

So basically, if I make a YouTube video, your ability to practice skepticism is so atrophied that I can convince you of anything?

Hmmm....shall I use this superpower for good or for evil....
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 1, 2017 at 9:55 pm)Aroura Wrote: Go out and talk to some real people, Scooby.  Make a few friends.

Conspiracy Theorists, just lonely people

Although true to an extent that you don't find people that are awake often, but I still have friends that I don't push anything on. I could go and live my life the establishment wants me to lead, but after reading their papers, it's all bullshit. People have become domesticated, and lost touch of what it means to be human and to fight, and pursue truth. Most have let others take control, and listen to them as voices of authority. This was explained years ago, and really the reason the establishment took control as they have for hundreds of years. They feel it would be reckless and irresponsible to let the ignorant masses be in control of the direction of humanity, so they took over. Throughout history it was the most violent who rose to the top, and they kept their power. Crushing the rebellion of the peasants, and enforcing the taxing, while maintaining dominance over populations.

I'm just trying to get you people to wake up a little, and take back your humanity, and rise up against the true injustices. Instead we have SJWs fighting over trivial matters that if the truth would be known, you all would be fighting for ultimate veritas.

It's sad what the elite say about people is to an extent is true. They are too stupid to be allowed to rule. Problem is they have also denied the people the truth, but those who don't want to know will never seek it out.
[Image: tin_foil_hat.gif]
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
[Image: tinfoilhat.jpg]

Why do morons think aliens would travel across a gazillion miles of space to stick a probe up some redneck's asshole.
(May 1, 2017 at 11:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: tinfoilhat.jpg]

Why do morons think aliens would travel across a gazillion miles of space to stick a probe up some redneck's asshole.

you have it backwards

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Jerkoff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who killed JFK? Fake Messiah 5 1201 September 12, 2021 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Duty
  Alien Abductions & Encounters, and UFO Sightings EgoDeath 80 5766 October 26, 2019 at 11:10 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Another famous alien hoax admitted ignoramus 13 2211 September 27, 2017 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alien cover up dyresand 82 15346 March 23, 2016 at 3:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mathematics An Alien Language? Mudhammam 28 7967 March 16, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  MUFON (Alien Encounters and Abductions) Mudhammam 44 10812 May 15, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Mystical