Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add-ons to make ramen more interesting?
Add-ons to make ramen more interesting?
I've added extra soy sauce, srihacha, things like that. What do you to make dormitory noodles palatable? 

(Not in school, just eating what isn't fast enough to escape.)
RE: Add-ons to make ramen more interesting?
Try adding a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a butterscotch malt.
(May 2, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Try adding a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a butterscotch malt.
No car, and I can do  a microwave, but not a fry cooker. I'd wind up head first into that. Bad for the complexion.
In all seriousness though, I personally don't mind it as is, but it lacks in the nutrition department, and it has way too much sodium. Ditch most or all of the flavor packet, hit it with some Sriracha, and whatever veg and protein you have on hand.

Though honestly, ramen is more about not dying of starvation than flavor.
(May 2, 2017 at 8:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(May 2, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Try adding a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a butterscotch malt.
No car, and I can do  a microwave, but not a fry cooker. I'd wind up head first into that. Bad for the complexion.

You between paychecks, or something? Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 2, 2017 at 8:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

In that case, simply microwave up some small tender children and throw em in with a splash of Frank's Redhot.
Try adding an egg and some green onions
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(May 2, 2017 at 8:18 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 2, 2017 at 8:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: No car, and I can do  a microwave, but not a fry cooker. I'd wind up head first into that. Bad for the complexion.

You between paychecks, or something? Huh
No, I just can't stand up much these days.

(May 2, 2017 at 8:19 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Try adding an egg and some green onions
Sounds good. I hope the bowl doesn't leek.  Tongue
A woman's belly and a nice chianti.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 2, 2017 at 8:28 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: A woman's belly and a nice chianti.

Had it for lunch. 

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 543600 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 683 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Forum add-ons that are needed. Gawdzilla Sama 33 1385 August 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1253 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Interesting FACTS Cod 37 2732 October 29, 2019 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2878 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5650 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Add "ing" to the last of your favorite movie ErGingerbreadMandude 43 4057 February 19, 2017 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Official "add me" on FB thread Foxaèr 2 936 August 26, 2016 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Interesting new channel robvalue 3 1000 May 10, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Divinity