Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less than a day goes by...
Less than a day goes by...
...without yet more evidence that Trump is unfit for any office higher than Knob Polisher.

Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation

Quote:Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked to end to the investigation of national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Interfering with an investigation. Now THIS might rise to the level of impeachment.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Less than a day goes by...
But that's just fake news, don't you know.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Not with this Congress, I think, not until it's a matter of self-preservation. For now, they'll continue to use him for distraction and cover.
(May 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not with this Congress, I think, not until it's a matter of self-preservation.   For now, they'll continue to use him for distraction and cover.

Not precisely what I mean (but I don't disagree with you). I responded in another thread that Trump's telling the Russians classified info wasn't an impeachable offense. This one might be. But you're right - just because it is impeachable doesn't mean he'll be impeached.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wish they would be honest enough to impeach, but that isn't likely.

This is pretty hard and damning though. Regardless of the outcome of the investigation, interfering in it is a huge fucking deal.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 16, 2017 at 6:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ...without yet more evidence that Trump is unfit for any office higher than Knob Polisher.

Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation

Quote:Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked to end to the investigation of national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Interfering with an investigation.  Now THIS might rise to the level of impeachment.

Boru

Impeachment is purely a political process. 
The only way he gets impeached is if the republicans think he is no longer useful to them and that has nothing to do with what is right, or just or legal.

Now, if the next midterms change the composition of congress and the Senate... there is more than enough to impeached the stupid, incompetent asshole.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
(May 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not with this Congress, I think, not until it's a matter of self-preservation.   For now, they'll continue to use him for distraction and cover.

Not precisely what I mean (but I don't disagree with you).  I responded in another thread that Trump's telling the Russians classified info wasn't an impeachable offense.  This one might be.  But you're right - just because it is impeachable doesn't mean he'll be impeached.

Boru

Meh, effectively, an impeachable offense is whatever Congress decides it is.
Clinton got impeached because of a silly, perfectly natural sexual act.

Yet we cannot impeach an orange baboon who is clearly mentally unhinged?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
He does not know how to play the game. Brought a bowling ball to a chess match.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: He does not know how to play the game. Brought a bowling ball to a chess match.

Wait...you're not supposed to do that? Well, that explains all those death threats I get from Grand Masters...

Boru

(May 16, 2017 at 6:23 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Clinton got impeached because of a silly, perfectly natural sexual act.

Yet we cannot impeach an orange baboon who is clearly mentally unhinged?

Regarding your PM: Can't be arsed.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have Less than One Year ZoomerTrumper 4 370 February 26, 2024 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 951 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 357 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  GOP goes from "anchor baby" to "chain migration'. Brian37 23 3583 January 15, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8554 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10424 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
  Leningrad goes BOOM! Gawdzilla Sama 34 3439 April 5, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Putin: Less of a Mysogynist Prick Than the WLB Minimalist 9 1442 March 9, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5759 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Well....there it goes... dyresand 16 2019 December 15, 2016 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: account_inactive