Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office?
Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office?
So does that mean we will see a God's Not Dead 3. I just love them because they are good propaganda movies, not because i actually enjoy them for serious reasons.
RE: Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office?
God's Not Dead 3: Not Deader
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 29, 2017 at 9:35 am)Cyberman Wrote: God's Not Dead 3: Not Deader

God's Not Dead 3: The Final Nail

Jesus, dejected after the beating he took in his fight with evil arch-nemesis Dick "The Hitch" Reasoner (surprisingly well played by Mr. T, in what critics are calling the Hollywood comeback of the year), is taken under the wing of a pasty-faced Christian undergraduate, Mo Creed, who trains him in the ways of the apologist. The training montage -- in which Jesus carries goal posts up steep hills while gasping useful informal fallacies, running blind-folded while picking cherries, and misquoting academics while hopping from one foot to the other -- is among the most thrilling sequences in recent Christian cinema.

Best line of the film . . . [Mr. T, responding to a question about his prediction for the rematch]: "Paine. Lots of Paine!"
Dawn of the Dead (1978) did $55 million in ticket sales. ROI for the film was like a factor of 8 or 9.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Like with chick tracts, it can be funny to watch these bad movies. Like the first movie, featuring a philosophy teacher who doesn't want to discuss one of the biggest topics in philosophy out there. You don't spread the truth by banning something. You spread the truth by getting all the information out, so these christians can learn about the parts of the bible that their pastors don't tell them about.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 29, 2017 at 10:31 am)Chad32 Wrote: Like with chick tracts, it can be funny to watch these bad movies. Like the first movie, featuring a philosophy teacher who doesn't want to discuss one of the biggest topics in philosophy out there.

Oh, but it was even better than that: a philosophy teacher who embodied one of the most irritatingly widespread caricatures in use among the Christers -- an "atheist" who was really only an angry, disappointed theist!
I'll wait for Hugo and Jake to dissect it. I prefer my god squad shit in bitesized chunks.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

No, and neither did I care. Bye bye now banned person.
(May 29, 2017 at 2:36 am)Renug Wrote: So does that mean we will see a God's Not Dead 3. I just love them because they are good propaganda movies, not because i actually enjoy them for serious reasons.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Paying to see this shit only encourages them to open their bowels more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do they know when God is angry? Fake Messiah 94 6682 December 24, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The witness argument (yet again, I know, I know) Mystic 81 11140 August 19, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2746 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 16245 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Again??? This is why Jesus keeps well away Cyberman 25 5119 September 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Answers to "if god did not exist" Foxaèr 25 8910 June 2, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 17 3818 November 29, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 18 3996 November 28, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Even if you choose not to believe in god, you’re actually believing in god Blueyedlion 160 15548 June 5, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
  You know what this means... Minimalist 12 2344 April 3, 2016 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0