Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead people testify! We were wrong!
Dead people testify! We were wrong!
This lady kills me! I love the way she gets the fat sharpie out to show us "the truth" like she's balancing the books on a ledger.
(She reminds me of an accountant but without brains.)  Hilariously dumb. Someone tell me she's a poe.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Dead people testify! We were wrong!
Office Depot needs to sue for associating their name with her crap.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Oh my god yeah, I saw that video. She is proper nuts (or a con artist). It's hard to even know where to begin with such garbage!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
If you talk bad about Christine, they're gonna get ya. Her gang gonna fuck you up!

That blond looks good enough.
I got as far as "...since I happen to be friends with the most powerful being in the universe..." and clicked off. Yeesh, what drivel.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
All talk, no testable evidence
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

All marketing. Wonder what model she used to learn sell invisible hogwash?
(June 11, 2018 at 11:19 am)Fireball Wrote: I got as far as "...since I happen to be friends with the most powerful being in the universe..." and clicked off. Yeesh, what drivel.

You made it further than me. I never clicked "play".
C'mon Kit, it's free entertainment...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1409 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1121 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Who told you that you were naked? Um nobody. Fake Messiah 7 786 March 21, 2019 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Nakara
  Just how stupid were the ancient Israelites? The Valkyrie 115 14628 June 1, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Joods
  On the wrong tract............ Brian37 28 4856 December 16, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I was wrong about the simple choice. Mystic 42 4942 January 3, 2017 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  If Life is Meaningless Anyway, then What's Wrong with Religion? InquiringMind 348 44110 October 2, 2016 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3378 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3
  What right and left get wrong on Islam..... Brian37 0 1125 March 11, 2016 at 8:21 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Is it wrong to teach kids about Hell? TrueChristian 40 6265 December 21, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky