Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Homosexuality leads to AIDS and obesity
I think Homosexuality leads to AIDS and obesity
Thats why there is double risk of AIDS, and why the hole shuts itself down with lube and condoms and then it rips off. And then you get AIDS. I know Africans are ignorant on safe sex thanks to pope. So the stats doesnt really matter, since i could argue the same in the 80s and say they had massive AIDS then makes it true now.

Practically, homosexual sex is the worst offender, and they are also i feel they get pleasure of hurting people mentally with consent like giving more people aids or drinking their blood. Consensual cancer as i call it like taking drugs. I dunno.. I just dont like them that much. I could say they are just like you and me, but their community just seem indeed sick in my head, with their demented smile that is that of a child molester. I cant take it seriously, even if the flag is nice.

Lesbians i am ok with, i mean sure some are unhappy and obese, although if you are you should do the best out of your life and be happy with who you are and not let people hurt you that way.

Or well Lesbians is likely to not get AIDS, you dont get much aids from strap ons or dildos so heterosexual sex is the 2nd safest, unless you do analsex on a girl which is triple to that of two dudes. But basically vaginal is more safer than anal. Then its 3rd least safest which is two dude having sex. They most likely will. Not much fun being together if you cant do it. Even though pure love is nice... two dudes are just that... all they have left is drinking blood and stuff.

I am ok with furry homosexuals because those are messed up. So that i am cool with.
RE: I think Homosexuality leads to AIDS and obesity
A troll. Of course.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(May 29, 2017 at 5:32 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: A troll. Of course.

I fight those in FF1

But mental health wise... i think anger or homosexuality is unhealthy for you. So dont be gay or a bigot...If you can : I
Gays makes you mentally weird, and anger makes you into a closet homosexual. Non of them is good options.

Unless if you are furry.. Furries are weird so thats normal
You're 5 bottles short of a six-pack
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I think being a sad, pathetic troll who tries again and again to target online forums with their bile leads to the Flaming Boots of Arse-Kicking being stamped firmly into your behind. Buh-bye now, and don't come back again. Try talking to girls. Or boys! Unlike you, most of us don't give a shit what you like.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I am glad I missed this troll while I slept.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Actually aids makes you slimmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmxmHpBj4E

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Damn, that was an erotic read. I got a stiffy!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 29, 2017 at 10:38 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I am glad I missed this troll while I slept.

Gays are icky. Lesbians are hawt. But they won't let me watch. That's basically all you missed.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
AIDS and obesity . . . those clever, clever queers!

It's sort of a shame the OP is already gone. I would have enjoyed chewing on him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thought on Homosexuality Amarok 44 2800 September 19, 2018 at 1:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1978 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 15 4742 June 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 2 770 June 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  What do men think? What do feminists think that men think? mcolafson 53 5956 September 30, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Narcissistic Mami- post here and you tell me what you think about me J a c k 70 6869 August 22, 2016 at 1:43 am
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 3712 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Rant about weight, fat acceptance, obesity and health Dystopia 49 9254 October 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I think I need to establish a support group and maybe find a mentor... LivingNumbers6.626 3 1147 January 14, 2015 at 6:54 am
  Child Obesity BlackSwordsman 5 1615 June 2, 2014 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen