Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shake Hands with Trump
Shake Hands with Trump
Even when he is shaking hands it is all about him :

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/28/politics/e...index.html

Macron is way to smart for Trump.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Shake Hands with Trump
Nice to see someone out tough-guy the purported tough-guy.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I did! I shook his hand!!

I just.. had a nightmare that I was on an unstoppabls speeding train headed for doom, and I comforted Donald J Trump, President, and I have to say--his hands were small !!! So small the cuff of his jacket
Overshadowed his tiny stubby midget fingers!!!

I don't know how to tell my subconscious to go take a shower, but now I'm afraid to go back to sleep .. Dizzy
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Now my hand smells funny.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Go stick it in some jelly?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Here's a few more of his Alpha Orangutan handshakes :

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/140575/d...weird-hell

He is a fucking embarrassment but the ongoing comedy potential is rich.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

If you ever have to shake hands with Trump, I recommend immediately using hand sanitizer. Preferably right in front of him. Who knows where those hands have been. Gross.
I smelt his hand. It smelt like Ivanka!

Jawdrop
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36832 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4335 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Fucking Xtians Promptly Putting Their Hands Out Minimalist 17 3430 September 6, 2017 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3105 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4037 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1663 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1269 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Bain Capital's bloody hands. Jaysyn 7 2827 August 9, 2012 at 11:28 am
Last Post: MountOlympus
  Cops With Too Much Time on their hands... Minimalist 4 1332 April 6, 2011 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Violet