Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando workplace violence. Mentally ill?
Orlando workplace violence. Mentally ill?
Anyone know what they are claiming it as? I mean, if it's a white male he will be labeled as someone who is mentally ill and was simply lacking attention and love throughout his life. But, just imagine if the guy has a Middle Eastern sounding name?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Orlando workplace violence. Mentally ill?
To early. I'm sure more will be revealed.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The man was white, unless I'm reading the wrong article.

If I'm going to take a gamble at this stage I'm going with disgruntled white man.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote: The man was white, unless I'm reading the wrong article.

If I'm going to take a gamble at this stage I'm going with disgruntled white man.

Quote:Disgruntled ex-employee kills 5, then self in Orlando workplace shooting: Sheriff
[img=0x0]https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/EXKVlHRtiaudNHxBGAwHcA--/YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://media.zenfs.com/creatr-images/GLB/2017-01-19/dcf88b60-de68-11e6-83b9-f72d48a3deb6_waslh.png[/img]

Reporter
June 5, 2017

A 45-year-old man shot and killed five people at his former workplace in an industrial area near Orlando Monday morning before turning the gun on himself and committing suicide, authorities said.
At a press conference later Monday, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the suspect worked for Fiamma Inc., an RV accessory company where the incident took place, until he was fired in April.
(June 6, 2017 at 1:28 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(June 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote: The man was white, unless I'm reading the wrong article.

Quote:Disgruntled ex-employee kills 5, then self in Orlando workplace shooting: Sheriff
[img=0x0]https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/EXKVlHRtiaudNHxBGAwHcA--/YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://media.zenfs.com/creatr-images/GLB/2017-01-19/dcf88b60-de68-11e6-83b9-f72d48a3deb6_waslh.png[/img]

Reporter
June 5, 2017

A 45-year-old man shot and killed five people at his former workplace in an industrial area near Orlando Monday morning before turning the gun on himself and committing suicide, authorities said.
At a press conference later Monday, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the suspect worked for Fiamma Inc., an RV accessory company where the incident took place, until he was fired in April.
Just think how many more people he would have killed if he'd had access to knives. #trumpslogic (this is in reference to the trumps tweets about the attacks in London earlier this week)

Quote:Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!

12:43 PM - 4 Jun 2017

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 6, 2017 at 11:44 am)It_Was_me Wrote: Anyone know what they are claiming it as? I mean, if it's a white male he will be labeled as someone who is mentally ill and was simply lacking attention and love throughout his life. But, just imagine if the guy has a Middle Eastern sounding name?

The Xenophobes on this site would be uncorking the champaign . And screeching about the beloved Muslim ba- I mean "sanctions" is necessary and taking it as proof that all Muslim immigrants are dangerous killers . Now watch the excuses flow .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When is political violence justified? FrustratedFool 54 2908 September 8, 2023 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [Serious] Violence, what violence? Spongebob 2 621 January 3, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1444 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 705 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Do you think there is something mentally wrong with those who support Trump NuclearEnergy 31 10253 June 2, 2017 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Congress bans the CDC from doing study on gun violence TaraJo 95 14896 October 11, 2015 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Should your opinions outside the workplace get u fired? BrokenQuill92 8 1906 January 22, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: c172
  Violence flares around Northern Ireland marches cratehorus 6 2009 July 15, 2013 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Domestic violence directed against men more common now in Germany Something completely different 19 9302 May 31, 2013 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: missingnocchi
  Buddhist instigated violence in Myanmar CapnAwesome 12 5359 April 14, 2013 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger