Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Is It With United AL
What The Fuck Is It With United AL
Is being an asshole a job requirement?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/musician...e-dispute/

Quote:Musician’s hand injured after United Airlines supervisor wrestles away antique violin in baggage dispute

Quote:A professional musician says a United Airlines employee tried to wrestle away her violin after she insisted on carrying the valuable antique onto her flight.
Yennifer Correia wanted to keep the violin, which is hundreds of years old and worth tens of thousands of dollars, with her while flying Sunday from St. Louis to Houston for work, reported KPRC-TV.
Federal law requires airlines to allow musicians to bring their instruments aboard as carry-on luggage, under certain conditions, but Correia said a United supervisor insisted she pay $50 to check in her violin.
RE: What The Fuck Is It With United AL
Apparently so, as United's own policy requires that they allow small musical instruments in the cabin provided they can be stowed safely.

That manager was way out of line, IMO.
People's lack of an ear for tone is fucking insane.

I guess all it takes is someone to cross you at the wrong time, and people get motivated by revenge rather than good sense.

I don't imagine the little artist lady wasn't exactly a perfect customer, but still.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I suppose the stewardesses stand at the exit saying "Thanks for flying United you fuckers."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1345 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What is next for the United States? Losty 123 7735 May 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6696 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 488 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1491 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1115 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1626 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 632 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1659 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 986 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius