Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer?
What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer?
What is the purpose behind it? Seems more it's just a way to trap someone into a confrontation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portland-prep...23320.html
RE: What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer?
Quote:This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so some of his Oregon supporters could carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate.

Gotta wonder just how peaceful their intentions are considering the above.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
It's someone who has declared themselves on the RIGHT side of the issues.
(August 4, 2018 at 5:14 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
Quote:This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so some of his Oregon supporters could carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate.

Gotta wonder just how peaceful their intentions are considering the above.

Well not only that, but it just seems like bait for those Antifa folks. I'm not a fan of either group, just because they both seem to be advocates of political violence. But nonetheless, it just seems like a bait trap. And the fact they switched it to a place where they can carry gun, I mean good lord what could possibly go wrong?

It's an oxymoron..... for morons.
(August 4, 2018 at 5:17 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:
(August 4, 2018 at 5:14 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Gotta wonder just how peaceful their intentions are considering the above.

Well not only that, but it just seems like bait for those Antifa folks. I'm not a fan of either group, just because they both seem to be advocates of political violence. But nonetheless, it just seems like a bait trap. And the fact they switched it to a place where they can carry gun, I mean good lord what could possibly go wrong?
1. You can't blame all of Antifa
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Just another group of fringe armed shit-stirring fascist wackos.
Glad to see the counter protestors currently far outnumber the Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys fruitcakes in Portland today.

-Teresa
(August 4, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Glad to see the counter protestors currently far outnumber the Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys fruitcakes in Portland today.

-Teresa

"Boy, the fact that there are ten times as many of them as there are of us just goes show that the country is in deep trouble." 

Heard that "logic" for years, the Y-donor was a Kluxxer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1351 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Hagia Sophia: first Friday prayer since decades and Erdogan leads the prayer WinterHold 46 2231 July 26, 2020 at 5:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social distancing vs Prayer onlinebiker 42 2847 March 21, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1695 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 491 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1496 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1120 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 636 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1665 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 988 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius