Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, Brits. You Have Your Marching Orders!
OK, Brits. You Have Your Marching Orders!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3238506

Quote:Trump might call off state visit to Britain if there will be protests against him

Quote:President Trump may not go to the United Kingdom unless everyone there is nice to him.

Trump has told Prime Minister Theresa May that he will be calling off his anticipated state visit to Britain if there will be protests against him there, according to a Guardian report on Sunday.

What a worthless little shit this motherfucker is.  He's a pussy with legs.
RE: OK, Brits. You Have Your Marching Orders!
I wish he would leave the U.S. due to protests. He could tweet from Saudi Arabia instead.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Maybe while he's off sucking Putin's cock at the G-20 Summit we can organize marches over here so he won't come back.  Of course, I don't know what Germany would do with him but maybe Putin would grant him asylum?
Needs a safe space and a blankie, IMO.
(June 11, 2017 at 11:46 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3238506

Quote:Trump might call off state visit to Britain if there will be protests against him

Quote:President Trump may not go to the United Kingdom unless everyone there is nice to him.

Trump has told Prime Minister Theresa May that he will be calling off his anticipated state visit to Britain if there will be protests against him there, according to a Guardian report on Sunday.

What a worthless little shit this motherfucker is.  He's a pussy with legs.

Wait if he's a pussy will he try and grab himself

Oh noes Trump does not like the idea of the freedom of speech his sycophants are always whining about
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

This thread is the best thing I've seen all day.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm ambiguous about this. On the one hand I want him to come as the protests will be huuuge. I was already planning my banner. On the other hand, I'm quite glad that he's not coming, the message has got through to him that we all hate him, we don't have to spend money on his security or see our leaders sucking up to his flabby arse. Overall I suppose job well done without even having to scrawl a banner.
(June 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: This thread is the best thing I've seen all day.

You've got to work on your days, Sweetie!

Big Grin
I know, Min. I need a life badly.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 11, 2017 at 2:09 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I'm ambiguous about this. On the one hand I want him to come as the protests will be huuuge. I was already planning my banner. On the other hand, I'm quite glad that he's not coming, the message has got through to him that we all hate him, we don't have to spend money on his security or see our leaders sucking up to his flabby arse. Overall I suppose job well done without even having to scrawl a banner.

You can economize on the cost and manpower requirement of ensuring his security by throwing him into the Tower of London for the rest of his life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever lived anywhere else besides where you live now? Whateverist 55 14630 July 4, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trump and his Executive Orders NuclearEnergy 5 968 March 28, 2017 at 5:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republicans... proudly marching into the 1950's Doubting Thomas 63 9363 November 22, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph? Greatest I am 18 1755 November 20, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Texas Judge orders wedding? Spooky 18 4271 August 11, 2015 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  For Brits (and anyone interested) Tiberius 14 4752 April 5, 2010 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Tiberius