Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Trump supporters pretend to be so shocked people don't agree with them
Why do Trump supporters pretend to be so shocked people don't agree with them
Recently read a story about how someone wearing a Trump t-shirt into a Starbucks was apparently "bullied". The reality is she was laughed at by the Barista. The Barista also wrote on the receipt "Build a wall". I mean, why do they pretend to be so surprised when people don't like Trump? The man has demonized lots of groups of people. Anyone here seen the film Mean Girls? Well, it would be like the Mean Girls in that movie being so shocked as to why everyone in the school hates their guts. 

I really just don't understand why these people play so dumb in these situations. The man is obviously a very widely disliked person, so why do these people continue to be so surprised by this? I mean, is this what happens when you surround yourself with ONLY people who ONLY share YOUR views?
Maybe it's these Trump supporters who are the true snowflakes here. 

“I just walked out because everyone was staring,” she said. “I just found it really sad that I can’t wear a t-shirt supporting our president without being humiliated or made fun of.”

Wearing a Trump t-shirt is really no different than wearing a confederate flag t-shirt or even a shirt with a Nazi flag on it. You are going to get all sorts of looks! Get used to it cupcake. People have just as much right to cal you stupid when you support stupid people. Sure, it's not very nice, but suck it up butter cup!

What're your thoughts?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/16/tr...ts-apology

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why do Trump supporters pretend to be so shocked people don't agree with them
Did you catch where this took place, which state and city? Poor Trumpsters. No one likes them. A thought that must be tough to square with their assumption that everyone feels the way they do.
RE: Why do Trump supporters pretend to be so shocked people don't agree with them
(June 17, 2017 at 7:46 am)Whateverist Wrote: Did you catch where this took place, which state and city?  Poor Trumpsters.  No one likes them.  A thought that must be tough to square with their assumption that everyone feels the way they do.

Charlotte, North Carolina
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Figures it would be NC.
Good! Maybe hold the orange faced on has over the red necked ones is lessening?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 19019 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1086 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3952 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 414 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3019 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1226 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1389 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Apparently 600 million people voted for Trump.. A Godzilla fan 6 903 October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye