Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussies and Americans no longer "Best Friends"
Aussies and Americans no longer "Best Friends"
So a recent poll has come out showing that since Trump was voted in, Aussies no longer see Americans as their best friends.

They're looking more and more to Kiwis.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/9...st-friends

Aussies: we can do better than Kiwis!

Big Grin

Dodgy

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Aussies and Americans no longer "Best Friends"
(June 21, 2017 at 5:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So a recent poll has come out showing that since Trump was voted in, Aussies no longer see Americans as their best friends.

Big Grin

Dodgy

Tongue

I don't blame them, but hasn't their economic right politicians gained a hold on their gov?
Well fine (sniff, sniff), be that way (wipes eyes), we were only pretending anyway. So there! (turns and storms off)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 21, 2017 at 5:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 21, 2017 at 5:25 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So a recent poll has come out showing that since Trump was voted in, Aussies no longer see Americans as their best friends.

Big Grin

Dodgy

Tongue

I don't blame them, but hasn't their economic right politicians gained a hold on their gov?

To be completely honest with you, I've stopped following politics in Oz.

All I can truly say, without doing some in depth reading, is that the last few PMs have all been idiots, as far as I'm concerned.
(June 21, 2017 at 5:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Well fine (sniff, sniff), be that way (wipes eyes), we were only pretending anyway. So there! (turns and storms off)

Well I still like Americans.

Well, most of you.

Okay, some of you.

Alright!

I tolerate that quiet guy in the corner over there!

Big Grin

Big Grin

Dodgy

Tongue

You can sure as shit do better than the fucking WLB?  What about Mexicans?  They are very hard working.
If we get rid of the WLB, perhaps the US and NZ can become friends with benefits?
(June 21, 2017 at 6:02 pm)Whateverist Wrote: If we get rid of the WLB, perhaps the US and NZ can become friends with benefits?

Your Secretary of State arrived here last week on a visit that lasted a few hours.

I already think the US is dicking NZ.
Buncha bloody poofers! And the Ozzies are weird too.
If you really want to hurt us just stop exporting them didgeridoo fleshlites.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 843 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Bigamy is no longer a felony in Utah Fake Messiah 26 2020 May 22, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 652 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  With Friends Like This...... Minimalist 2 261 September 19, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  45 has some really good friends...... Brian37 3 376 August 11, 2018 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Americans on Facts and Opinions brewer 34 2488 June 20, 2018 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  White House no longer supports Stonewall National Monument under Trump Foxaèr 1 901 October 11, 2017 at 1:21 pm
  So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer Amarok 9 2550 September 13, 2017 at 9:06 pm
  Americans Think Trump Will Be Worst President Since Nixon Minimalist 54 8690 January 29, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  Where are the black friends? BrokenQuill92 62 5144 October 11, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye