Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer
So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer
Mexico has withdrawn aid for victims of the hurricanes because Trump is being a dick and instead of being sympathetic to another country hit by disaster . Instead goes on a twitter storm denigrating them.  What a dick

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mexi...spartanntp
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer
Yeah even Alex Jones admits Trump is insane, but he blames it on Diet Coke, which is a letdown. I mean why not Chemtrails?

[Image: PeXfSPCw_o.jpg]

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/...ach/217904
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: th?id=OIP.BrnNTPTCQ19UVe6p4Vn1jQEsCn&pid=15.1]

When this guy can call you crazy ........
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Mexico's offer was very generous to begin with given Trump's demonizing of them in the campaign. Not blaming Mexico for withdrawing their offer, but expecting Trump to give a shit about brown people doesn't seem very realistic to me.

I'd be surprised Mexico wants anything to do with us. Trump is certainly no friend of theirs. This is what you get for putting an internet tough guy in the white house.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I for one have serious doubts about the veracity of this claim. This is the first I've heard that it had anything to do with anything other than Mexico needing the resources they initially offered to help for their own humanitarian crisis.
(September 13, 2017 at 5:59 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah even Alex Jones admits Trump is insane, but he blames it on Diet Coke, which is a letdown. I mean why not Chemtrails?

[Image: PeXfSPCw_o.jpg]

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/...ach/217904

I once knew a guy (a truck driver who immigrated to the US from Europe; somewhere near Germany I think) who believed that the government put a "chemical" in Coke products that would rot the stem of the brain in order to make the population dumber. So he never drank sodas.

I also knew some of his coworkers and apparently he and the warehouse manager got into a bit of an argument one day, so the crazy-dude came in the next day with a peace offering for the manager and his workers. His peace offering was a bunch of cokes. The warehouse manager said to another guy "you know, I don't know how to take that coming from him."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Are we sure it wasn't just an empty gesture in the first place? I didn't have the impression that Mexico could afford to spare anything, least of all when their Eastern region is probably also being hit by harsh weather. But also yeah, surprised they'd offer at all considering what the unevolved primate in the White House has been spouting about them this whole time.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(September 13, 2017 at 9:25 am)Astonished Wrote: Are we sure it wasn't just an empty gesture in the first place? I didn't have the impression that Mexico could afford to spare anything, least of all when their Eastern region is probably also being hit by harsh weather. But also yeah, surprised they'd offer at all considering what the unevolved primate in the White House has been spouting about them this whole time.

Apparently that little 8.1 earthquake which happened after their offer put the kibosh on the help. Can't say I blame them.

Quote: that would rot the stem of the brain in order to make the population dumber.

It obviously worked in the WLB's case.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 841 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1503 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Chess trumps Kickboxing ignoramus 12 1220 June 30, 2020 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 648 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1582 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Trumps base is starting to erode. Jehanne 76 9488 February 3, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Americans on Facts and Opinions brewer 34 2484 June 20, 2018 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 424 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls" WinterHold 6 838 April 1, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  How Many Will Die Because The WLB Is A Fucking Moron? Minimalist 58 7494 December 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist