Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back as a friend, nice until picked on
Back as a friend, nice until picked on
I know some will be disappointed and most not so much but I'm back. Never left really, I cold not gain access to the site no matter what I did so now I've set up a new account on account that the forum kept me locked out. Who am I, should I make you guess naw, it's little ol' me GC. My new username will allow for the same initials if you want to use them if not that's fine. I have been popping in on occasion too see what's up, not sure when I will start posting again but it shouldn't be long.  Cool Shades Please Min don't cry, tears will make the sandbox clumpy.  Cool

GC
RE: Back as a friend, nice until picked on
Funny.  I didn't miss you.
Hello there!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hi.

Do you have scabs?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome back, GC.

-Rhythm
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well you could request the admins or mods fix it so you could access your old account and have them delete this one.
GodsChild? Like... from back in the day? I remember GC from when I was Ivy/Fruity... unless this is another GC.

If you're the GC, hi! Welcome back.

If this is another I don't know about... sup. I'll be watching you and in time decide if you merit a baby carrot.

Enjoy the forums.  Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Who are you again?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Oh hey, it's that guy.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I just haven't met you yet.

Welcome back.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice to be here! Istvan 7 734 March 19, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Nice to meet you. LuisDantas 28 2548 November 1, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hola, Nice to Meet You Seraphina 35 4528 May 23, 2016 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hi, nice to be here. Phosphorescent Panties 48 5551 April 4, 2016 at 5:40 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Hello All...nice to be here Kitty Galore 36 4073 December 10, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Jackalope
Big Grin Nice to meet chyas. Duke Guilmon 15 4478 May 4, 2014 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Nice to Meet You Dunno 12 4434 September 25, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Heir Apparent
  Hello Nice People Metaxu 26 5838 July 22, 2013 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Nice to finally have people to talk to about atheism wower032 19 4339 June 30, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Aractus
Smile Hello, so nice to be among a community of fellow freethinkers dk2852 11 2648 March 31, 2013 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37