Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, a theist
Hello, a theist
I am gonna give some really crushing answers to why God of Abraham is most likely false. Its really simple.

Though you may not like why i think homophobia is kind of normal aswell as homosexuality. Not in animal kingdom but in human nature and why its both good and a bad thing.

But i'll write the first one first and see what you think. Either way nice to be here.
RE: Hello, a theist
(June 25, 2017 at 6:21 am)Roeki Wrote: I am gonna give some really crushing answers to why God of Abraham is most likely false. Its really simple.

Though you may not like why i think homophobia is kind of normal aswell as homosexuality. Not in animal kingdom but in human nature and why its both good and a bad thing.

But i'll write the first one first and see what you think. Either way nice to be here.

The word you should be using is "natural" not "normal". Hate and bigotry are unfortunately natural, like cancer and tornados. Both empathy and cruelty are provable realities in our species. Homosexuality IS NORMAL and natural. Homophobia is natural, but ignorant. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Human ignorance is an unfortunate reality in our species. 

Outside that, this is the introduction section, so credit card number, DNA sample and Secret Service background check......Or maybe tell us a little about yourself. Hopefully you are not a hit and run.
I am not homophobic because of ignorance. I mean i am just not into it. Like its the same as having fear of poo fetishes. Like i am not ignorant on homosexuality itself. But i am saying homophobia is simply a natural response to homosexual culture. And that is thanks to something called meme culture sharing, something animals lack. But yes in the animal kingdom homosexuality is perfectly normal. For humans its both normal and not normal. The homosexual culture spreads, anti sentiments spreads. Though homosexual culture lasted for like 10000 years about... so it has been here since the cradle of civilization.

Just too bad humans have sexual diseases such as aids.
Edit: But like i am not into the idea that one should hate, just a little if you are homophobic but not like use your whole life on it. Thats just pathetic. Just enough to sort of get it off your chest. But basically its good that there both exist homophobes aswell as homosexuals in society.

I like video games, outdoor life, family, friends and mountains mostly.
(June 25, 2017 at 6:53 am)Roeki Wrote: I am not homophobic because of ignorance. I mean i am just not into it. Like its the same as having fear of poo fetishes. Like i am not ignorant on homosexuality itself. But i am saying homophobia is simply a natural response to homosexual culture. And that is thanks to something called meme culture sharing, something animals lack. But yes in the animal kingdom homosexuality is perfectly normal. For humans its both normal and not normal. The homosexual culture spreads, anti sentiments spreads. Though homosexual culture lasted for like 10000 years about... so it has been here since the cradle of civilization.

Just too bad humans have sexual diseases such as aids.
Edit: But like i am not into the idea that one should hate, just a little if you are homophobic but not like use your whole life on it. Thats just pathetic. Just enough to sort of get it off your chest. But basically its good that there both exist homophobes aswell as homosexuals in society.

I like video games, outdoor life, family, friends and mountains mostly.

Ok so you are not into it? Ok so? But you were also saying you were for both homosexuality and anti homosexuality, that makes no sense.

I don't like broccoli but that does not make me anti broccoli. If you are for LGBT equal rights you don't form an incoherent argument like you did. 

You can be heterosexual and support LGBT without being LGBT yourself.

ignorance is never good in society. If religious people fear LGBT fuck them. They have no scientific reason to object to it, they just find it yucky. SO THE FUCK WHAT? 

Homosexuality is NORMAL AND HEALTHY. 

Where you are confused is that what really matters in ANY relationship, is EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION. When you have those things, and you put safety first, that is what prevents disease in BOTH heterosexual and same sex relationships.

I am heterosexual, I look back at my relationships in my past and consider myself lucky I didn't get a women pregnant because back then I had no money and would have fucked up my life. I also had a couple of 1 night stands and DID NOT use a condom with oral sex on her vagina, THAT can spread disease too. 

You still seem to be ignorantly perpetuating the bullshit stereotype that only homosexuals spread disease. ANY TYPE OF UNPROTECTED SEX even with HETEROSEXUALS has the potential to spread disease. Marriage is not a medical cure.
To save time, I'm just gonna say hello and goodbye in the same post.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 25, 2017 at 8:14 am)mh.brewer Wrote: To save time, I'm just gonna say hello and goodbye in the same post.

We may have our beefs, but on this one, you make me wish I had not wasted my breath and put it as succinctly as you did here.
I like beef. Welcome to the forum, beef.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I just want to welcome the new guy aboard, wish him/her well, and finally remind everyone that this area is purely for introductions (of a strictly polite nature). Please save the heavy stuff for other threads, yeah?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hello! That is very interesting.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 25, 2017 at 8:22 am)Cyberman Wrote: I just want to welcome the new guy aboard, wish him/her well, and finally remind everyone that this area is purely for introductions (of a strictly polite nature). Please save the heavy stuff for other threads, yeah?

*retracts fangs* Offers an ABBA song.  Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Theist GaryAnderson 35 3765 November 1, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Anti-theist here League_God 25 3740 October 6, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Greetings from Dave the Theist YouCanCallMeDave 59 8781 November 25, 2014 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Is it possible to understand a theist? lwlodarczyk 9 2706 August 4, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  former theist turned rational thinker thatoneguyyouknow 18 3816 March 26, 2014 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  Hello, new Theist here! The_Thinking_Theist 32 5323 December 9, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  From theist to agnostic to atheist to agnostic to freethinker and... old man 70 21185 August 26, 2013 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Sword of Christ
  Theist? Deist? Agnostic? lacontrabasse 0 1725 December 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: lacontrabasse
  Theist here with some queeries Ted Bundy 55 10312 October 11, 2011 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5956 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus