Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth
Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth
Not sure what happened to my post ... so here goes again.

I really believe the following:

I believe we are entering the time very soon, within our lifetime, when Jesus returns. I believe that we will see a Third World War involving Russia, then shortly after the desperation of those days, there will be what will at first seem like an alien rescue mission to earth, but it will really be demons entering our earth. Jesus has been warning through dreams and visions of what is to come, and warning His people not to believe the alien visitors. There have been a number of people having these visions in churches worldwide. For more information and first hand accounts of these visions go to http://www.ufno.online
RE: Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth
(June 29, 2017 at 7:41 am)hopey Wrote: Not sure what happened to my post ... so here goes again.

I believe we are entering the time very soon, within our lifetime, when Jesus returns. I believe that we will see a Third World War involving Russia, then shortly after the desperation of those days, there will be what will at first seem like an alien rescue mission to earth, but it will really be demons entering our earth. Jesus has been warning through dreams and visions of what is to come, and warning His people not to believe the alien visitors. There have been a number of people having these visions in churches worldwide. For more information and first hand accounts of these visions go to http://www.ufno.online

Bahahaha. I'm laughing because the people here won't even believe science if it counters their atheist world view. I wonder what they'll do with this.
He's one batshit crazy motherfucker.

And it seems he has a cat!

[Image: 6f32ce7c56894d07ac4067471c1b4257--conspi...t-face.jpg]
(June 29, 2017 at 7:41 am)hopey Wrote: Not sure what happened to my post ... so here goes again.

Are you some place safe where you can't hurt yourself?
you confuse science with batshit insane conspiracy bullshit
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Atheist world view?

Non belief in god is all you need to know.
Everything else, feel free to just make up like you did in the other thread.

Somebody, please fed the troll some gravy...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

[Image: bwaha.gif]
I feel like this was a confession.

Do you feel better or worse for having said this hopey?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

You neglected to mention why I should give a flying fuck about the things you think in your head. 

I'll take a pass on the offer of "more information." Your job is to convince me. I'm not here to do your leg work for you. You dance for me.
I had a vision in a dream that Jesus told me hopey is full of shit.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Crucifixion Scenario chimp3 113 11552 June 23, 2018 at 12:53 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Debunking the Flat Earth Society. bussta33 24 5080 February 9, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Earth Glare_ 174 21251 March 25, 2015 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Defending Young-Earth Creationism Scientifically JonDarbyXIII 42 10644 January 14, 2015 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  God is a Sadistic Alien Michael Schubert 14 5991 August 25, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  poca, the alien pocaracas 9 3659 November 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Question for young earth creationists Jackalope 34 10053 November 17, 2011 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Companion Thread for: Question for young earth creationists Minimalist 26 5749 November 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 267533 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  New Heaven and Earth (video) bjhulk 9 4499 February 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb