Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Crucifixion Scenario
Alien Crucifixion Scenario
So, space ship lands on earth. Boss alien steps out of ship and says we are all sinners. Says he has a saving grace for us all. Proceeds to have his son brutally tortured and murdered in a theatrical manner. Would you accept his "gift" and be grateful or would you accuse the alien boss of being a sick, twisted mother fucker?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Alien Crucifixion Scenario
(May 30, 2018 at 7:47 am)chimp3 Wrote: So, space ship lands on earth. Boss alien steps out of ship and says we are all sinners. Says he has a saving grace for us all. Proceeds to have his son brutally tortured and murdered in a theatrical manner. Would you accept his "gift" and be grateful or would you accuse the alien boss of being a sick, twisted mother fucker?

I'd like to think I'd be brave, but truth is that if an alien landed in front of me and then proceeded to torture & kill another alien before my eyes...I'd probably just shit my pants and run!
(May 30, 2018 at 7:47 am)chimp3 Wrote: So, space ship lands on earth. Boss alien steps out of ship and says we are all sinners. Says he has a saving grace for us all. Proceeds to have his son brutally tortured and murdered in a theatrical manner. Would you accept his "gift" and be grateful or would you accuse the alien boss of being a sick, twisted mother fucker?

I'd apologise profusely to him in a grovelling manner before explaining that the battery had died on my camera and can he do it again please?

I only wish the magic day will come soon.  Angel

I mean the magic day in which everybody will understand that God has nothing to do with religious dogmas that have done so much damage to humanity and still do cause damage these days so when that day will come all chimps of this world will not have any more excuses to put God and religious dogmas in the same pot so to speak.  Lightbulb
(May 30, 2018 at 7:55 am)Little Rik Wrote:

I only wish the magic day will come soon.  Angel

I mean the magic day in which everybody will understand that God has nothing to do with religious dogmas that have done so much damage to humanity and still do cause damage these days so when that day will come all chimps of this world will not have any more excuses to put God and religious dogmas in the same pot so to speak.  Lightbulb
You are full of yogi dogma and know nothing about god. Please don't litter my satirical thread with your emoji laced bullshit!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Would I accept his gift? I don't know? What's in it for me? Nobody does anything for nothing. Not even God or Jesus.
Those are the 2 neediest fucks I know!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 30, 2018 at 7:58 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(May 30, 2018 at 7:55 am)Little Rik Wrote: I only wish the magic day will come soon.  Angel

You are full of yogi dogma and know nothing about god. Please don't litter my satirical thread with your emoji laced bullshit!

That is interesting to hear you talking about littering Chimp. Rolleyes

You are the master of littering by pretending that God philosophy is what religions pretend to be.
Shame on you chimp. Diablo
Maybe this is an opportunity for us to suggest that the alien god transubstantiate different food substances than wine and wafers.

I'm thinking specifically well matured Scottish whisky, champagne, cannabis and nicely smoked salmon steaks with steamed potatoes and asparagus.

I'm sure we can all come up with some relevant symbolism if we put our minds to it.

The earth's religious would never accept it. god don't need no stinking ship. Unless the alien starts whacking everyone who does not accept the gift. 

Revelations duuuuude. Woot Woot! I accept!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Yours is a completely natural explanation, that the so-called resurrection appearances were part of an ET prank, a cosmic joke.  Of course, there are other even more prosaic, naturalistic explanations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth hopey 21 4779 July 1, 2017 at 3:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  God is a Sadistic Alien Michael Schubert 14 5988 August 25, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Wink Lawyer Sues Israel, Italy and Pontius Pilate for Jesus' Crucifixion FifthElement 25 5689 August 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  poca, the alien pocaracas 9 3657 November 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: pocaracas