Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Heaven and Earth (video)
New Heaven and Earth (video)
I produced this video about a month ago that shows the changing of this earth according to visions and dreams that were given to me, the knowledge of God and some biblical prophesies about the end and paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7YQa3axy0
RE: New Heaven and Earth (video)
All the passages you used were written by men to explain the things they didn't understand such as earthquakes and volcanoes. They attributed the things they couldn't have understood to a god, as it made sense. The same way in which the Greeks had gods for many different things they couldn't understand...like the sun rising and different types of weather. Now we know why volcanoes erupt and the sun rises every day yet some people still can't comprehend that and cling on to the hope that thousands of years of human advancement are wrong and the simplistic answer of "god did it" is right.

Also towards the end you used images of rainforests and other nice scenes to portray a "new heaven and earth", can't you see the waste that instead of just enjoying these NATURALLY beautiful scenes in the short time you have, you spend time in what is most likely your only life preaching doom and hellfire hoping to be rewarded with a paradise that already exists here on earth?!
(February 8, 2011 at 8:21 am)Skipper Wrote: All the passages you used were written by men to explain the things they didn't understand such as earthquakes and volcanoes. They attributed the things they couldn't have understood to a god, as it made sense. The same way in which the Greeks had gods for many different things they couldn't understand...like the sun rising and different types of weather. Now we know why volcanoes erupt and the sun rises every day yet some people still can't comprehend that and cling on to the hope that thousands of years of human advancement are wrong and the simplistic answer of "god did it" is right.

Also towards the end you used images of rainforests and other nice scenes to portray a "new heaven and earth", can't you see the waste that instead of just enjoying these NATURALLY beautiful scenes in the short time you have, you spend time in what is most likely your only life preaching doom and hellfire hoping to be rewarded with a paradise that already exists here on earth?!

Deception was made for a reason that you deceived people don't understand. Enjoy the rest of your life and don't worry about the truth that's going to kill you and 7 billion other people very soon.
An alcoholic that is preaching end days....hmmm, how very cliche.
Hey look, he is using bible verses in a YT video! I see the truth now! Worship (large)

Nahhhhh WinkTongue
(February 8, 2011 at 8:53 am)LastPoet Wrote: Hey look, he is using bible verses in a YT video! I see the truth now! Worship (large)

Nahhhhh WinkTongue

You're an atheist so you can't believe in the end of this age. What would your friends think?
(February 8, 2011 at 8:37 am)Skipper Wrote: An alcoholic that is preaching end days....hmmm, how very cliche.

It's been over 31 years since I had a drink but you have to make something out of nothing. All religious people do that when faced with the truth.
(February 8, 2011 at 8:56 am)bjhulk Wrote: You're an atheist so you can't believe in the end of this age. What would your friends think?
Facepalm
(February 8, 2011 at 8:56 am)bjhulk Wrote:
(February 8, 2011 at 8:37 am)Skipper Wrote: An alcoholic that is preaching end days....hmmm, how very cliche.

It's been over 31 years since I had a drink but you have to make something out of nothing. All religious people do that when faced with the truth.

Still. You're an alcoholic. One who very clearly isn't mentally stable. This is going to be my last reply to you as it's clear you're off your trolley.

(February 8, 2011 at 9:07 am)Skipper Wrote:
(February 8, 2011 at 8:56 am)bjhulk Wrote:

Still. You're an alcoholic. One who very clearly isn't mentally stable. This is going to be my last reply to you as it's clear you're off your trolley.

You have to stop replying because you don't understand anything I'm saying. Your pride won't allow you to humble yourself.
I give it a fortnight before he tries suicide by cop........any other bets.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mandate of Heaven atheisthunt 22 3319 February 11, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 8299 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2547 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth hopey 21 4806 July 1, 2017 at 3:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If "god" wants to talk to me... [new video] robvalue 55 8181 February 23, 2017 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Apparitions from heaven??? Jehanne 217 21459 November 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hell and heaven purplepurpose 14 2767 August 23, 2016 at 9:21 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16773 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video New video: space, time and anger robvalue 15 3026 March 6, 2016 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Debunking the Flat Earth Society. bussta33 24 5080 February 9, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd