Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really don't understand
I really don't understand
So I imagine most of you have heard about Trump's twitter tantrum this morning. Well if you haven't, I have linked the story.

Anyways, I really don't understand those who are justifying this man's actions. A common theme is that he's being attacked so he is simply just fighting back. Okay then, imagine if Obama reacted the same way to all those terrible, awful thing Conservatives have said about him throughout the years. I imagine that fat pig Sarah Sanders would just say he's just fighting back, right? There was just some douche using this same logic on CNN a few minutes ago. 

When you are president you are going to deal with nastiness. It comes with the territory. What is it about this concept that is so hard to understand for the Trump camp? This man is really unfit for office. For the love of God Republicans, start those impeachment proceedings already. Do you really want this man being the face of the free world? Stop with the political bullshit and put your fucking country before your fucking party for once you fucking traitorous pieces of shits! Angry 

When will it finally break the camels back for his support base?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: I really don't understand
I don't know what he was supposed to be retaliating against. Apparently something Brzinski said while doing her job. I think presidents sometimes find a way to fight back, but you expect it to be more clever, classy and witty than "She had a face lift har har har har!"
I'm sure that's not his wife's base face and body either. Not to mention he's orange.
(June 29, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: I don't know what he was supposed to be retaliating against. Apparently something Brzinski said while doing her job. I think presidents sometimes find a way to fight back, but you expect it to be more clever, classy and witty than "She had a face lift har har har har!"
I'm sure that's not his wife's base face and body either. Not to mention he's orange.
Check this out http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...-data-from

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(June 29, 2017 at 8:19 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:
(June 29, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: I don't know what he was supposed to be retaliating against. Apparently something Brzinski said while doing her job. I think presidents sometimes find a way to fight back, but you expect it to be more clever, classy and witty than "She had a face lift har har har har!"
Check this out http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...-data-from
Trump's original statement about millions of illegal voters was based on a myth. Some guy had a meme with a picture of a bus and the caption " illegal voters being bussed in. " ( or something like that )I kid you not republican voters and president orange turd are that gullible. They'll believe almost anything.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
He supporters are just like him: mentally defective. They will talk about "fake news" all while believing anything and everything that baboon says.

Don't take them seriously.
Part of the problem is that there are countless entertainment/opinion shows on tv and radio whose business is to make snide remarks. Consequently when those personalities insult public figures they should expect reciprocal treatment. Trump and the Philippine president are similar in how they respond to personal attacks. One day Trump may resort to swear words against his detractors.

If the media would stick to reporting actual news instead of giving opinions and tossing out insults things might improve.

As a personal observation Trump needs to get his head out of his ass and focus on the nation's business instead of whining about what some talking head says about him. If his flunkies weren't a bunch of ass-kissers they would tell him to shove that Twitter BS up his behind or they will walk. But that's why he picked them in the first place. They are all ass-kissers.
(June 29, 2017 at 9:15 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Part of the problem is that there are countless entertainment/opinion shows on tv and radio whose business is to make snide remarks.  Consequently when those personalities insult public figures they should expect reciprocal treatment.  Trump and the Philippine president are similar in how they respond to personal attacks.  One day Trump may resort to swear words against his detractors.  

If the media would stick to reporting actual news instead of giving opinions and tossing out insults things might improve.  

As a personal observation Trump needs to get his head out of his ass and focus on the nation's business instead of whining about what some talking head says about him.  If his flunkies weren't a bunch of ass-kissers they would tell him to shove that Twitter BS up his behind or they will walk.  But that's why he picked them in the first place.  They are all ass-kissers.

Shows like the Daily show, last week tonight, and real time with Bill Mahar, are for entertainment by means, but they do hold the actual perspective of reality in their comedy. Has far has "That guy's" public outcries that he is being mocked and will not take being made fun are concerned, it does not phase me anymore. Let me keep tweeting and saying stupid shit, after a while it will get old and even his own supporters will stop liking him. The other side will stop defending him as well and start the paper work to impeach him or make him resign. If I'm wrong though, we're all fucked in the long term. Putin will eat him in any type of conversation I'm sure not he can stand the sight of "That guy". You don't fuck with a Ex KGB agent, these agents were better trained the our C.I.A and F.B.I put together. Love or hate Putin, you have to give him credit though; he can kill with his bare hands, and also hurt you in many other ways. Plus he's quiet, you don't see him on twitter nor most other world leaders making a big deal over nothing.

I'm not a major fan of Putin by any means, I favor a leader who is more peaceful by means. In the long run though, we need to get the man child out of office before he does anymore harm. This is all just a bad dream right?
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

We have a representative government, and being a petty asshole on the internet is an incredibly solid representation of this populace.
Yeah again Trump's psychotic episode about scary bleeding women. Usually imaginary blood is related to an infantile reaction to women's menstruation and imagined to be the result of some sort of violent attack, like a "bad mommy". As if he was abused by his mother, so he has this intense rage with delusions of imaginary bloody women. Maybe this is why zealot religious people love him, because imposing intense religious feelings and worldview is child abuse and in that way they connect with him as an abused child angry at his mother.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:Anyways, I really don't understand those who are justifying this man's actions.

They get paid by him.

The technical term is "whores."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Me Understand This BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1156 January 14, 2022 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6323 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  I don't understand.... GODZILLA 6 1001 July 7, 2019 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1238 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another dick can't understand the oath of office.... Brian37 14 2798 March 12, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  I don't understand; why do people defend things such as the confederate flag NuclearEnergy 80 28092 May 18, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Amarok
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 954 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  I Really Don't Know Who Is Dumber Minimalist 5 1005 April 22, 2017 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I really don't know what to think anymore NuclearEnergy 10 2490 February 15, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The Kind Of Shit Drumpf Doesn't Understand.... Minimalist 1 693 October 10, 2016 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist