Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupidity of a Degree Almost Beyond Imagining.
Stupidity of a Degree Almost Beyond Imagining.
Drumpfucks react angrily to NPR's "reading" of the Declaration of Independence.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/calling-...ependence/

Quote:‘Calling for a revolution!’: Trump fans ‘triggered’ after NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence

Quote:For 29 years, National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition” has celebrated the Fourth of July with a reading the Declaration of Independence by hosts, reporters, newscasters and commentators.
This historically uncontroversial testament to the nation’s founding document proved uncontroversial-no-more in the year 2017.
After NPR tweeted the Declaration line by line, Donald Trump backers–seemingly unaware of the source document–accused NPR of playing partisan politics.
“So, NPR is calling for a revolution,” Twitter user @JustEsrafel wrote.
“Propaganda is that all you know how?” another asked.

Perhaps Drumpfucks should not be allowed to listen to anything aside from FOX.  It seems to be about all they can handle.
RE: Stupidity of a Degree Almost Beyond Imagining.
(July 5, 2017 at 12:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: Drumpfucks react angrily to NPR's "reading" of the Declaration of Independence.

Quote:‘Calling for a revolution!’: Trump fans ‘triggered’ after NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence

Quote:For 29 years, National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition” has celebrated the Fourth of July with a reading the Declaration of Independence by hosts, reporters, newscasters and commentators.
This historically uncontroversial testament to the nation’s founding document proved uncontroversial-no-more in the year 2017.
After NPR tweeted the Declaration line by line, Donald Trump backers–seemingly unaware of the source document–accused NPR of playing partisan politics.

Perhaps Drumpfucks should not be allowed to listen to anything aside from FOX.  It seems to be about all they can handle.

Or...if only listening to it worked more like this...

Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 5, 2017 at 12:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: Drumpfucks react angrily to NPR's "reading" of the Declaration of Independence.

I thought they only did listen to FOX? Worryingly Fox are trying to buy the holding stake in Sky News, the leading UK cable news service. It is up for review, but I think their cash will trump reason.
Yet another example:

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/7/5/...=emaildkre

Quote:"I Don't Like Obamacare Because of Obama" Says Woman on Obamacare

Quote:One patient at the Mountain Valleys clinic in Bieber, Kay Roope, 64, knew she had Medi-Cal, and she liked it.
"It did me good," she says.
Now she has a subsidized commercial plan through Covered California with modest premiums and copays, and she likes that, too.
"It's OK, 'cause I'm at the doctor's at least once a month," she says.
But when asked what she thinks of Obamacare overall, she says she doesn't like it.
"Because of Obama himself," she says with a laugh. "I rest my case."
So do I, ma'am, so do I.   Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So much for principle! Fuck freedom!

(July 6, 2017 at 3:40 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: So much for principle! Fuck freedom!

I thought that was a brilliant move by NPR they new they would have the nuts on the far right taking the bait.
They've done it every year for decades......................... Dodgy
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yeah, twenty-eight years is what they said in reporting the story.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire in Brijest - a predictable result of recycling stupidity? FlatAssembler 66 3962 October 28, 2023 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  4th of more stupidity! Brian37 21 1797 July 3, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Lek
  The middle class gets almost half of U.S. safety-net payments Aegon 11 1300 September 5, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Almost cried when saw this last night! Mystic 10 1222 May 29, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stupidity Thy Name is Republicuntism! Minimalist 22 1528 March 6, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Its Hard To Comprehend Stupidity of This Magnitude Minimalist 23 6201 August 23, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stupidity of This Magnitude Is Hard To Fathom Minimalist 7 1073 August 8, 2017 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Stupidity of The WLB is Like The Peace of God. Minimalist 21 2144 March 19, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  It's Almost Too Bad That ISIS Doesn't Have A Navy Minimalist 11 1655 July 27, 2016 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Men are raped almost as often as women in the US Creed of Heresy 26 4053 March 9, 2015 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin