Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Hard To Comprehend Stupidity of This Magnitude
Its Hard To Comprehend Stupidity of This Magnitude
These Drumpfucks are simply astounding assholes.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/i-trust-...s-a-setup/

Quote:‘I trust Facebook more than news’: Trump supporters explain why they think Charlottesville was a ‘setup’

Quote:CNN had a panel of Trump supporters on to talk about the president’s response to the Charlottesville white nationalist rally earlier this month, and many of them said they believed the entire event was a false flag operation because of videos they saw on Facebook.
RE: Its Hard To Comprehend Stupidity of This Magnitude
Not to drag religion into a political thread, but would we have such people if credulity wasn't sold to children as a virtue?

Just saying . . .
I need a fucking drink after reading that...😒
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit?

Stupid enough to vote for Trump, obviously.
And how do they explain Trumply's complicity with these forces at work to undermine his presidency ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 23, 2017 at 12:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: These Drumpfucks are simply astounding assholes.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/i-trust-...s-a-setup/

Quote:‘I trust Facebook more than news’: Trump supporters explain why they think Charlottesville was a ‘setup’

Quote:CNN had a panel of Trump supporters on to talk about the president’s response to the Charlottesville white nationalist rally earlier this month, and many of them said they believed the entire event was a false flag operation because of videos they saw on Facebook.

Charlottesville was a set up, 45 set the KKK and Neo Nazis to feel emboldened after 45 got his ego bruised by a black president.
(August 23, 2017 at 1:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: And how do they explain Trumply's complicity with these forces at work to undermine his presidency ??

Damn that sounds familiar . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

People supporting clown in chief are naive and biassed? Hardly surprising.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.
Its more than that, Ivan.  It's stupid of a level which surpasses understanding.
Given how bad mainstream media can be, facebook probably isn't too far off on news. I get my news from youtube.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire in Brijest - a predictable result of recycling stupidity? FlatAssembler 66 4094 October 28, 2023 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  4th of more stupidity! Brian37 21 1824 July 3, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Lek
  School of Hard Rock Hotel knocks. Brian37 5 650 October 15, 2019 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stupidity Thy Name is Republicuntism! Minimalist 22 1557 March 6, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The White House has released its 2019 budget. Aegon 16 1670 February 13, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Coal Loses Another Battle In Its War Minimalist 3 603 February 9, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Disney Channel is making history with its first gay coming-out story Foxaèr 57 5962 October 28, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Alabama Board of Education Had Best Clean Up Its Act Minimalist 42 7662 September 11, 2017 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast A Theist 13 4078 August 26, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Stupidity of This Magnitude Is Hard To Fathom Minimalist 7 1082 August 8, 2017 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0