Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice
"Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/new-poll...-of-trump/

Quote:“What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump?”

That’s the open-ended question a Quinnipiac poll asked Americans recently. The No. 1 answer: “idiot.”

I do understand how a lot of people might be reluctant to say "Fucktard" to a stranger.
RE: "Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice
(July 9, 2017 at 2:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/new-poll...-of-trump/

Quote:“What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump?”

That’s the open-ended question a Quinnipiac poll asked Americans recently. The No. 1 answer: “idiot.”

I do understand how a lot of people might be reluctant to say "Fucktard" to a stranger.

Last year you had 50 republican law agents sign a letter warning America shit like this could happen if the fucktard got elected.

Now McCain and Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio and even Nikki Haley are all expressing concern over his statements of the Putin meeting even with Graham calling it "dumb".

No fucking shit, so why did you morons not listen to the 17 agencies and the 50 law agents who warned you? Your buyers remorse can only be genuine with an impeachment.
(July 9, 2017 at 2:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/new-poll...-of-trump/

Intelligence may have some theoretical absolute attribte, but "idiot" is purely relative.  Trump may be the dumbest dumbass that can be imagined, but he is still less idiotic than 48% of the American.

Some of us are English and prefer, lamecockwankerbastardterminalmoronplumbnutsfannydrierpencildick', but I will happily ass a food ole USA MuthaFukka.
I'm sure the republicunt establishment was horrified by the WLB's emergence.  But then, after he won, they all got down on their knees to kiss his ass.  And there you have nailed the problem.  Because kissing his ass did not make him less of a fucktard.
(July 9, 2017 at 3:20 pm)JackRussell Wrote:

Some of us are English and prefer, lamecockwankerbastardterminalmoronplumbnutsfannydrierpencildick', but I will happily ass a food ole USA MuthaFukka.

I am not entire sure trump ever had a mother. But he certainly expressed a tendency towards being a daughter fukka.
I read the article, didn't see my own choice:  'manbaby' defined by the Urban Dictionary as  '...an immature, vindictive, narcissistic brat of a man who has never grown up.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 9, 2017 at 3:20 pm)JackRussell Wrote:

Brevity being the soul of wit, I'll settle for "cunt".

(July 9, 2017 at 3:19 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Intelligence may have some theoretical absolute attribte, but "idiot" is purely relative.  Trump may be the dumbest dumbass that can be imagined, but he is still less idiotic than 48% of the American.

Oh, fuck...Carlin had it right.

[Image: George-Carlin-Quotes-3.jpg]
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
I'm extremely disappointed "shitgibbon" didn't make the cut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 951 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Three months ago I would have been dead ... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1121 October 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36835 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1209 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1072 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 703 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Jordan Should Have Been A Priest Instead of a Congressman Minimalist 1 420 July 11, 2018 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1652 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp
  Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump GODZILLA 9 992 March 13, 2018 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Article of impeachment has been filed NuclearEnergy 13 3166 July 12, 2017 at 3:28 pm