Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope this is another nail in Covfefe's coffin.
I hope this is another nail in Covfefe's coffin.
DJT Jr the latest to justify unreported meetings with Russians. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/t...index.html

Can we impeach this fuckface before Putin becomes our president?
RE: I hope this is another nail in Covfefe's coffin.
That OP TITLE was surprisingly witty for you Brian.
Another CNN article telling us "THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble. Not like all the other articles where we said THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble. This time is different. And not different like when we said the last time was different from the time before that."

That outlet is stringing you guys along over this impeachment tease so they can get more clicks so they can charge Mattress Warehouse a couple more bucks to run ads on the site.
(July 11, 2017 at 12:43 pm)wallym Wrote: Another CNN article telling us "THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble.  Not like all the other articles where we said THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble.  This time is different.  And not different like when we said the last time was different from the time before that."

That outlet is stringing you guys along over this impeachment tease so they can get more clicks so they can charge Mattress Warehouse a couple more bucks to run ads on the site.

Trump's impending impeachment is as popular as Jesus' second coming.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 11, 2017 at 12:43 pm)wallym Wrote: Another CNN article telling us "THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble.  Not like all the other articles where we said THIS TIME, Trump is REALLY in trouble.  This time is different.  And not different like when we said the last time was different from the time before that."

This isn't just CNN, don't make this crap about 45s personal beef with that network. There are multiple sources since he started his crap about the e-mails that have all been reporting the same things. Not to mention 17 agencies all agree that Russia interfered. Not to mention 50 REPUBLICAN law agents warned what this idiot might do and is doing.

No, sorry, I am going to push that fucker till he hangs himself. He fucking deserves it. 

CNN is a business yes so what. If any network is doing the right thing beyond selling add space they are. 45 has been vilifying not just them, but the idea of the free press in general, on TOP of shitting on the very agencies he needs to work with. This is BEYOND ratings.

(July 11, 2017 at 12:46 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:

Trump's impending impeachment is as popular as Jesus' second coming.

Then why even post a thread about rightfully pointing out how inept and dangerous he is? 

No, Trump is real, Jesus is not. If you want to sit there and watch him destroy this country, be my guest. I refuse.
(July 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Then why even post a thread about rightfully pointing out how inept and dangerous he is? 

No, Trump is real, Jesus is not. If you want to sit there and watch him destroy this country, be my guest. I refuse.

It is just that I seriously doubt the House will vote to impeach him, not matter what. Yes, I am a pessimist.

You see how Republicans are: they do everything in their power to protect their own.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 11, 2017 at 12:53 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(July 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Then why even post a thread about rightfully pointing out how inept and dangerous he is? 

It is just that I seriously doubt the House will vote to impeach him, not matter what.  Yes, I am a pessimist.

You see how Republicans are: they do everything in their power to protect their own.

You see how he behaves, he really is no different than a schoolyard bully. Push assholes like that hard enough they hang themselves. He is impetuous, can't keep his mouth shut, hates criticism, hates getting picked on. Trust me, if more and more people push him he is bound to fuck up beyond what even the GOP can ignore. Besides, his polls are low, he hasn't delivered a damned thing he promised, repealing or not repealing the ACA is going to backfire. 

There is dirt there, we just have to get him to trip himself.
(July 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

This isn't just CNN, don't make this crap about 45s personal beef with that network. There are multiple sources since he started his crap about the e-mails that have all been reporting the same things. Not to mention 17 agencies all agree that Russia interfered. Not to mention 50 REPUBLICAN law agents warned what this idiot might do and is doing.

No, sorry, I am going to push that fucker till he hangs himself. He fucking deserves it. 

CNN is a business yes so what. If any network is doing the right thing beyond selling add space they are. 45 has been vilifying not just them, but the idea of the free press in general, on TOP of shitting on the very agencies he needs to work with. This is BEYOND ratings.
It's a story.  But what it means is where they get you.  Like Comey's testimony for example.  It didn't amount to much.  Or as CNN put it "COMEY DROPS BOMBSHELL!"  This Don Jr. story looks like it's nothing too important.  Certainly news, but as is, nothing with any consequences.  Or as CNN says "IS THIS THE FINAL STRAW???"

If every single story has some big hyperbolic question/statement as the headline, how are people going to be able to tell when a real smoking gun is found?  I think places like CNN are helping Trump when they sacrifice their own credibility.
Another nail? What was the first one? Apart from lefty imaginations, the Russia charges have all turned out to be underwhelming at best.
(July 11, 2017 at 1:28 pm)alpha male Wrote: Another nail? What was the first one? Apart from lefty imaginations, the Russia charges have all turned out to be underwhelming at best.

Sad and frightening that you along with far too many don't even give a shit that that fuckface spent his campaign shitting on 17 intel agencies and is still shitting on them while in office. 

Bury your head in the sand and stay ignorant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 784 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hope Springs Covid. Brian37 8 700 October 2, 2020 at 9:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4558 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2332 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The bastards better hope they never meet me Cyberman 2 1186 December 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Medical Hope for "Brain Dead" Neo-Scholastic 59 11616 September 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Nambia Withdraws from Covfefe Agreement chimp3 21 2053 September 23, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6937 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Unglued is the only description of Covfefe.. Brian37 7 2423 July 7, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Comrade Covfefe no connections? Brian37 0 533 June 25, 2017 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Brian37