Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And our defense budget increases
And our defense budget increases
$621.5 billion for the Pentagon's base budget

I am so glad that we have a shitty healthcare system, failing infrastructure and starving and homeless people. But we can bomb the shit out of anyone. Bravo Republicans. You have really outdone yourselves with this one.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: And our defense budget increases
Can we?  The F-35 seems to be grounded most of the time.  It's fine with me.  I enjoy the quiet.
(July 14, 2017 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Can we?  The F-35 seems to be grounded most of the time.  It's fine with me.  I enjoy the quiet.

The F-35 was a YUUGGE failure.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Imagine what science and medicine could do with money like that. Or education.
Dying to live, living to die.
It's probably the only thing this government can agree upon. They sure as hell can't suss anything else out amongst themselves.

War is just far too profitable to ignore, even when Rome is burning under their feet.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(July 14, 2017 at 3:39 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: $621.5 billion for the Pentagon's base budget

I am so glad that we have a shitty healthcare system, failing infrastructure and starving and homeless people. But we can bomb the shit out of anyone. Bravo Republicans. You have really outdone yourselves with this one.

America doesn't have starving people. Where do you get that idea from? Our poor people are the fattest group on the planet.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(July 14, 2017 at 3:39 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: $621.5 billion for the Pentagon's base budget

SWEET!!!!!
In 2014, 58,000 Americans died of malnutrition. That's as many dead as our deaths in the entire Vietnam War.

Shouldn't our second amendment friends who tout all the fucking time that we need to defend ourselves against the guv'mint be pissed about this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 779 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1591 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign. The Grand Nudger 6 862 January 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1802 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The WLB Annoys Our Allies and Sucks Putin's Cock Minimalist 7 2606 April 1, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Defense: The Problem Is Not Money Minimalist 4 955 March 18, 2017 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sec. of Defense Says Climate Change is Real Minimalist 27 3694 March 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Trump considering Dem for Sec of Defense? 8BitAtheist 0 699 November 21, 2016 at 11:37 am
Last Post: 8BitAtheist
  Criminal law and defense of infancy Dystopia 1 488 July 17, 2014 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Defense of marriage act is unconstitutional TaraJo 65 13450 June 28, 2013 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Polaris