Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up and moving
Up and moving
Hey guys, I'm doing a lot better. I started walking a few weeks ago. I'm really glad to be back! Love you guys!
RE: Up and moving
(July 28, 2017 at 8:06 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm doing a lot better. I started walking a few weeks ago. I'm really glad to be back! Love you guys!

Guess I missed what happened. You gonna change your name to just "Quill", now? Smile
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Wow. Hello! I was wondering how things were going along for you. Glad to hear you're up and about again.

Are you still being kept on a short leash?
(July 28, 2017 at 8:21 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Wow. Hello! I was wondering how things were going along for you. Glad to hear you're up and about again.

Nope, I escaped, but my neighbors are keeping a close eye on me. My cousin left my apartment a few days ago.

(July 28, 2017 at 8:14 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 8:06 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm doing a lot better. I started walking a few weeks ago. I'm really glad to be back! Love you guys!

Guess I missed what happened. You gonna change your name to just "Quill", now? Smile

I might as well since most people here either refer to me as Quill or BQ.
(July 28, 2017 at 8:39 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 8:21 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Wow. Hello! I was wondering how things were going along for you. Glad to hear you're up and about again.

Nope, I escaped, but my neighbors are keeping a close eye on me. My cousin left my apartment a few days ago.

Aww, shoot....you escaped.Sad 
I'm glad of course, but you've dashed all hopes of of anyone staging a semi-SWAT intervention. 

We could've had us some non-lethal fun!
Good to see you here sweetie! You've been missed Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Damn glad to hear from you!

Give us the long version when you feel up to it, please.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 28, 2017 at 8:56 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Good to see you here sweetie! You've been missed Heart

Missed you guys too! Can't wait for my hair to grow back. Short hair is so BOOORRINNG!!!! Daddy even thinks I can do spring semester in January! But I'm not gonna to the same place he's teaching at, it would be too much temptation for him.

(July 28, 2017 at 9:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Damn glad to hear from you!

Give us the long version when you feel up to it, please.

I sure will, but I'm gonna wander off to Frannie and see if she'll give me cookies!
Just in case some need a little back story: https://atheistforums.org/thread-46102.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 28, 2017 at 9:31 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Just in case some need a little back story: https://atheistforums.org/thread-46102.html

Wow! I somehow missed this. Huh  OK, I was 61 (June '14) when I dropped a driveshaft on my head, working on one of my vehicles. It took me 6 months to get sort of back to where I was- I was forgetting things, confused, etc. You took a much bigger hit. I went right back to work, but probably shouldn't have. I ended up retiring that year, though that was already in the works. Take your time and get better! Smile
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We might be moving to Germany! Aroura 110 15732 July 6, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Moving Soon... wolf39us 17 2968 October 1, 2014 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Moving Out! BrokenQuill92 31 5995 May 15, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Moving Illusions Gooders1002 1 962 December 10, 2013 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Moving Out Walking Void 4 1463 September 2, 2013 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Walking Void