Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do you think will happen with Trump?
So what do you think will happen with Trump?
Will he be impeached? Thrown in jail?  Make it through his term to 2020. And will he win again in 2020? My worry is he is going to play a war card. Maybe a false flag terror attack to stir up support. I only say this because of what the CIA had planned during Kennedy's term. Lets just hope this cocksnot is in jail by 2020.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: So what do you think will happen with Trump?
Maybe Kim & Trump will have a personal showdown at high noon?
(August 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Maybe Kim & Trump will have a personal showdown at high noon?

My money is on the thin-skinned pussy with the strange haircut.
If Bush was never impeached or thrown in jail, I doubt Trump will be either. I also doubt he'll win in 2020, if the new progressive movements manage to primary democrats and take over the party. Hopefully he'll lose the election in 2020, and fall into obscurity.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

In 3 years his dementia will have progressed to the point where even the most diehard republicunt idiot cannot deny it.
(August 8, 2017 at 4:57 am)It_Was_me Wrote: Will he be impeached? Thrown in jail?  Make it through his term to 2020. And will he win again in 2020? My worry is he is going to play a war card. Maybe a false flag terror attack to stir up support. I only say this because of what the CIA had planned during Kennedy's term. Lets just hope this cocksnot is in jail by 2020.

Impeached maybe, but prison, unlikely, for the mere reason that could start a civil war. I will be perfectly happy if he simply gets forced to step down. The more likely outcome will be that he will lose in 2020. Or the GOP will simply refuse to re nominate him.

But the more we can keep Russia in the news cycle and or point out all his failures the worse he looks to swing voters. 

The key to defeating him is simple, maximum participation and daily participation long term. That and get rid of any infighting on our side. GOP has thought long term for decades, that is the only way we are going to win is to do every day and think long term in unity.

Electing Obama TWICE despite all the money on the other side proved the GOP can be defeated. The trick is to take that nationally for all local and state elections.

(August 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In 3 years his dementia will have progressed to the point where even the most diehard republicunt idiot cannot deny it.

Mental decline in older people is quite common. If he were to suffer it I damned sure hope the Secret Service and doctors would not hide that.
(August 10, 2017 at 1:52 pm)Chad32 Wrote: If Bush was never impeached or thrown in jail, I doubt Trump will be either. I also doubt he'll win in 2020, if the new progressive movements manage to primary democrats and take over the party. Hopefully he'll lose the election in 2020, and fall into obscurity.

People like Trump don't fall into obscurity. If he loses in 2020, you can bet the lives of your family that he won't do so graciously. He and his dwindling remnant of true believers will spend the first half of the next decade whining at every opportunity about how they were somehow robbed and endlessly demanding that their enemies be investigated and prosecuted for every imaginable crime under the sun.

This shit won't end until they plant his dead, bloated ass in the ground. And even then . . . .
(August 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(August 10, 2017 at 1:52 pm)Chad32 Wrote: If Bush was never impeached or thrown in jail, I doubt Trump will be either. I also doubt he'll win in 2020, if the new progressive movements manage to primary democrats and take over the party. Hopefully he'll lose the election in 2020, and fall into obscurity.

People like Trump don't fall into obscurity. If he loses in 2020, you can bet the lives of your family that he won't do so graciously. He and his dwindling remnant of true believers will spend the first half of the next decade whining at every opportunity about how they were somehow robbed and endlessly demanding that their enemies be investigated and prosecuted for every imaginable crime under the sun.

This shit won't end until they plant his dead, bloated ass in the ground. And even then . . . .

To be fair that is part of politics and always has been. The losing party always has a certain number that whines conspiracy. Been that way since the founding.

Putting him prison would be a greater risk to national security. But sure, if he gets booted he'll still have a small core base crying conspiracy sure. GOP has been bitter about Nixon forever.

And even with JFK, no matter how many you tell the truth that Oswald acted alone, there are still morons today buying into that bullshit.

It really amounts to psychology. When your success gets disrupted, even when there is no conspiracy going on, humans don't like their order upset. 

I do not think there would be a civil war if he gets impeached or does not win in 2020. Your biggest worry is WW3 or if he wins again and gets 8 years a future bubble worse than what Bush Jr caused.
(August 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In 3 years his dementia will have progressed to the point where even the most diehard republicunt idiot cannot deny it.

They don't deny it now.  They just don't care so long as they have hope his office would still help them screw 99% of the electorate.

As to what will happen to him? His visage will corner the world demotivational poster market for all time, and he will live off the royalities.

Oh they'll deny it alright...because they too, all have dementia.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13666 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 933 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3998 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4226 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1787 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1621 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V