Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannon = out
Bannon = out
https://nypost.com/2017/08/18/steve-bann...ite-house/

Fired, or resigned? Whatever will the Cheeto faced shitgibbon have to tweet about this?
RE: Bannon = out
Reports are that the WLB was furious because Bannon gave an interview in which he undercut him on Korea.

The WLB hates it when anyone else steps into the spotlight.

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of "As The Turd Turns."
Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, and Kellyanne Conway can be shown the door, as well.

Not that any of it will save Trump from himself. The end is nigh.
The fact that it took him this long to figure it out is telling. Own little world. 

Is Charlottesville the final straw for the ultra right pubs or not?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Seriously though. How is all this going to end, you think? Impeachment? Arrest? Resignation? Or is he going to continue to blow ass all the way through to the end of his term? I'm aghast to think what state our country will be in at the end of four years of this...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
[Image: d515c5053c410eb6f3ae23baecc5e2ff.jpg]
What about if Pence ascended? He seems hateful (maybe even more so?) but less media-hungry.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 18, 2017 at 1:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Reports are that the WLB was furious because Bannon gave an interview in which he undercut him on Korea.

The WLB hates it when anyone else steps into the spotlight.

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of "As The Turd Turns."

I 45 manages to make it to 2020 I think Bannon getting the boot is going to do tons to deflate the Nazi KKK base. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my THOR this is soooooo awesome. This means assholes who shoot up pizza places over bullshit conspiracies wont have a racist conspiracy nut to look up to.

45 is coming unglued. Truly a thing of beauty.
(August 18, 2017 at 1:24 pm)c172 Wrote: What about if Pence ascended? He seems hateful (maybe even more so?) but less media-hungry.
[Image: C459fCRMSzZjX0mRcxNQ11N7hZ-zmiUTRzYfELOt...4350943476]
(August 18, 2017 at 1:18 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Seriously though.  How is all this going to end, you think?  Impeachment?  Arrest?  Resignation?  Or is he going to continue to blow ass all the way through to the end of his term?  I'm aghast to think what state our country will be in at the end of four years of this...

Not sure we will even need impeachment now. More likely than prison sure, but the cracks are showing and when you have your new advisor bowing his head off camera thinking, "HOLY FUCK WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" it is showing that more and more of the GOP are realizing they made a huge mistake.

But I would say I don't want 45 to shut up, the more he opens his mouth the more the GOP will see him as unfit, that will get us to impeachment quicker.

Unless he gets put on a leash soon, I can say the GOP wont re nominate him. I am still holding out hope all the arrests that may happen with the Russia probe, combined with this shit, will be enough to make him damaged goods.

45 is damaged goods no matter what. GOP is playing with fire the longer they leave him in office.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1410 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bannon needs a whaaaambulance! Brian37 15 1607 September 30, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Steve Bannon out at Breitbart. c172 10 1110 January 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bannon Will Have To Work On Breitbart's Math Skills Minimalist 7 1433 August 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Steve Bannon - press should shut up abaris 3 989 January 26, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Opoponax