Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bannon out at Breitbart.
Steve Bannon out at Breitbart.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-out-at...57948.html

Right-wing firebrand Steve Bannon’s rapid fall from grace continued Tuesday as he was removed from his post at the head of the Breitbart News media organization.
Breitbart CEO Larry Solov said in a statement on the organization’s website: “Steve is a valued part of our legacy, and we will always be grateful for his contributions, and what he has helped us to accomplish.”
Bannon, in the same post, said he was “proud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform.”
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Steve Bannon out at Breitbart.
He’s going to go run Joe Arpaio’s senate campaign for sure. Hopefully he can help fuck that one up too.
As a former Zonie---in fact in Maricopa County---that would be cool.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
So, I guess the groveling didn't work, then?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Trump regarding Bannon: "He's fired! Get him out of there!"
Irrelevant.  Bannon will just take his psychos with him to whatever new website he creates.  And Breitbart will be denounced as part of the McConnell Deep State.

We've seen it all before.

P.S.  This will give all the nazi shitheads in Arizona something to fight about during the primary.
Bannon's decline began the moment he linked with Trump. Or before!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

And nothing of value was lost.
Fuck that guy and fuck Breitbart.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, that's pretty fucking bad when the bullshit conspiracy rag you ran boots you. I am loving watching the rats eat each other alive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1420 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bannon needs a whaaaambulance! Brian37 15 1608 September 30, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Bannon Will Have To Work On Breitbart's Math Skills Minimalist 7 1433 August 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bannon = out Jackalope 32 6130 August 19, 2017 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News c172 235 33595 March 3, 2017 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  This Is What We Lose When Breitbart Takes Over the NSC Minimalist 8 1690 February 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  trump puts head of Breitbart on national security council Anomalocaris 20 3437 January 31, 2017 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Steve Bannon - press should shut up abaris 3 989 January 26, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Opoponax
  Steve wants a Family Feud, we can give him one. Brian37 14 2003 January 4, 2015 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope