Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:49 pm

Poll: Trump, May and Farage are on fire. Do you grab:
This poll is closed.
A burger
0%
0 0%
A pizza
16.67%
1 16.67%
A phone
16.67%
1 16.67%
Something else (please elaborate)
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Trump, Teresa May and Nigel Farage caught fire...
If Trump, Teresa May and Nigel Farage caught fire...
... What would you grab first?

A burger

A pizza

A phone to video it

Something else

?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: If Trump, Teresa May and Nigel Farage caught fire...
A camcorder.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 19, 2017 at 8:19 am)Cyberman Wrote: ... What would you grab first?

A burger

A pizza

A phone to video it

Something else

?

I can't see how I'd be in their company when they all caught fire. UNLESS, I was part of an angry mob out to avenge the ruination of our country by brexit, in which case I'd grab petrol.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Gasoline?............................... I'm only kidding
I voted "Something Else"- I'd grab a face mask. Can you imagine the stench of all that burning bullshit?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
A fire truck. I get the anger, but I am still not into revenge.

I certainly would throw a party if 45 stepped down or got impeached. But no, I would not want him tortured if he went to prison, or even physically attacked if he stepped down but didn't go to prison.

Again, it is horrible humans fight in war, but we didn't commit mass genocide on Germany or Japan after we defeated them.

So with 45 or the far right bigots, sure, you have to stand up to them now, but when you defeat assholes like that, you don't do to them what they would want to do to you.
My willy. Clive would be most pleased at the spectacle unfolding.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Let me put it this way. Some time ago, Farage tweeted a picture of himself on a beach with the rock of Gibraltar in the background and the caption "what's this behind me?" or some such.

One wag replied something to the effect of "please God, a frogman with a harpoon gun". Such is the high regard we give to politicians and others of similar distinction. We're not calling for their death nor revelling in the thought; we're simply kicking away the pedestal that they've stood upon.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this may be it! Drich 64 5014 April 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: no one
  This may be farewell. Gawdzilla Sama 49 2169 May 7, 2019 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Atheism may be contributing to my social isolation Alexmahone 10 1603 March 17, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 522 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6645 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10572 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1622 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28572 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Rhondazvous 48 17820 July 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Know anything about commerical fire sprinklers? mlmooney89 25 2585 August 25, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: mlmooney89