Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need suggestions for bathroom floor
Need suggestions for bathroom floor
I am about to redo my entire bathroom floor, because reasons... so what are my options? I was mainly looking at anti-skid tiles, but they seem like a pain to clean and maintain, and though marble looks good I am a bit worried about the floor being too slippery, also marble is easy to stain so I am quite confused. Please share your suggestions
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Need suggestions for bathroom floor
NO carpet
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Line the floors with the scalps of your enemies. Non slippery, fashionable and sends a message to anybody who might consider leaving the seat up.
Just don't get really white shiny tiles, because you're unlikely to keep them as clean as you'd like them to be.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

If tiled, consider a heated version . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Don't piss on it.
(August 20, 2017 at 10:40 am)Longhorn Wrote: Line the floors with the scalps of your enemies. Non slippery, fashionable and sends a message to anybody who might consider leaving the seat up.

blood is quite slippery though and even if I clean and dry them out properly they'd be hard to clean regularly
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

We have linoleum in the front bathroom, which may well be original in this house, '68. It's faux marble. I don't care what it looks like, as my wife doesn't want to change it. The master bath has real stone tile.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
If it's on the second floor, glass.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Large ceramic tiles are great for a bathroom, are relatively inexpensive option, and are totally in.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1638 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 1287 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bathroom Poll Foxaèr 31 2874 October 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  New username suggestions Foxaèr 33 3364 April 2, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF Christmas Carol 2016-Lyric Suggestions Shell B 56 7298 December 8, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Bathroom renovation ideas... Aractus 0 537 September 11, 2016 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Humping surrogate suggestions. brewer 31 3778 August 26, 2016 at 6:30 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  No Christmas this year, suggestions Kingpin 22 3640 November 18, 2015 at 2:26 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Creative Puppy Name Suggestions brewer 59 8027 September 7, 2015 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Google Search Suggestions SteelCurtain 19 2726 August 27, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Ashground