Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humping surrogate suggestions.
Humping surrogate suggestions.
Lexy is in heat and Nico wants to hump, BAD. Being father/daughter we're not going to let that happen.

So, in frustration, he's now humping anything that looks like an opportunity. I seem to be his favorite substitute. When sitting on the end of the couch he'll grab me by the arm and bang away at the end of the couch. If I'm not sitting there and he's in the mood, he'll attempt to herd me there.

While annoying, that's not the real problem. The couch material is ruff enough that he is abrading the end of his pecker. Then drips blood through the rest of the house. Apparently the pleasure he feels is over riding any pain.

The only thing I can come up with is buying a large stuffed toy and have Lexy scent it.

Thought it might be interesting to hear others ideas. Sterilization is not an option at this time. Another bitch is not an option. Be creative!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Humping surrogate suggestions.
I hope to christ you're talking about dogs.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Some type of spray designed to keep dogs away from furniture?  His nose is hundreds of times more sensitive than yours and if you couple that with the stuffed toy he may decide that discretion is the better part of valor.
Prosthetic leg, IMO.
Usually it's for the bitch, but have you thought of putting him in diapers until she's out of heat?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Could you board one dog or the other when Lexy is in heat? It's only about 10 days tops in the attract all dogs in the neighborhood stage.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(August 25, 2016 at 12:57 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Usually it's for the bitch, but have you thought of putting him in diapers until she's out of heat?

That's a really bright idea.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
My mom's dog had a blanket, synthetic lamb's wool, that he humped when he was in the mood. We were even able to teach him to take his "girlfriend" into another room.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 25, 2016 at 1:04 pm)The_Empress Wrote: My mom's dog had a blanket, synthetic lamb's wool, that he humped when he was in the mood. We were even able to teach him to take his "girlfriend" into another room.

My family's (19-year-old, neutered) cat humps something once a day. Usually anything cloth he can get his jaws on - t shirt, bed sheet, towel, anything like that. He'll start mowling and when we find him he has whatever it is in his mouth, trailing behind him between his legs. We too refer to this as his "girlfriend".
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Just curious, why is getting them fixed not an option right now?

I have nothing. The suggestions from other members posting prior to me seem like good ideas.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1584 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 1275 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  New username suggestions Foxaèr 33 3348 April 2, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Need suggestions for bathroom floor Aoi Magi 22 4049 August 21, 2017 at 7:01 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  AF Christmas Carol 2016-Lyric Suggestions Shell B 56 7279 December 8, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  No Christmas this year, suggestions Kingpin 22 3578 November 18, 2015 at 2:26 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Creative Puppy Name Suggestions brewer 59 7989 September 7, 2015 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Google Search Suggestions SteelCurtain 19 2721 August 27, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Ashground
  Atheist Reading Suggestions Jericho 24 4025 May 12, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Jericho
  Suggestions for therapy on a budget Praetorian 12 5010 August 6, 2013 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist